As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WEN #ad
WEN PL1326 15-Amp 13-Inch Spiral Benchtop Thickness Planer #adWEN #ad
- 15a motor generates 10, 000 RPM at a 26 feet per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 6 inches thick and 13 inches wide. Spiral cutterhead utilizes 26 staggered and rotatable HSS blades for a clean, smooth finish. Onboard material removal gauge informs users about the cutting depth of each pass.
2. Jet #ad
3HP, 1Ph 230V 722155, JET JWP-15BHH, Helical Cutterhead, 15-Inch Planer #adJet #ad
- Superior finish: helical cutterhead houses 48 staggered carbide knives engineered to align themselves without any adjustment. Cleanliness: 4" dust port hooks up to a dust management system, and helps keep your shop clean.
Efficiency: dual infeed speed control for 16 or 20 FPM, maximizes cut efficiency. Control and support: Heavy-duty precision-ground cast iron table and four-post design. Safety: magnetic switch with green safety light illuminates when powered.
3. Grizzly Industrial #ad
Grizzly Industrial G0891-15" 3 HP Fixed-Table Planer w/Helical Cutterhead #adGrizzly Industrial #ad
- Maximum cutting width: 15". Motor: 3 hp, 230v, single-phase. Table size w/cast-iron wings: 15-1/2"W x 49"L. Maximum cutting height: 6". Minimum cutting height: 3/16".
4. Jet #ad
12-Inch Helical Head Planer/Jointer, 230V 1PH 708476, JET JJP-12HH, 3HP #adJet #ad
- Strength and durability: Heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction. Stability: heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs.
Consistent power: Powerful 3-HP induction motor. Accuracy: large handwheel for quick and precise adjustments of planer table. Superior finish and quieter cut: Helical cutterhead with 56 indexable carbide inserts.
5. Shop Fox #ad
Shop Fox W1863 15" Planer with Helical Cutterhead #adShop Fox #ad
- Stock thickness: 1/8". Max. Cutting width: 15". Stock length: 6". Depth of cut: 1/8". Min. Feed rate: 16 fpm & 20 FPM. Max. Motor: 3 hp, 15a, 240v, single-phase. Min. Max. Cutting height: 6".
|Brand||Shop Fox #ad|
|Manufacturer||SHOP FOX #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
6. Jet #ad
1Ph 120V 722130, 18/26 FPM, JET JWP-13BT, Helical Head, 13-Inch Benchtop Planer #adJet #ad
- Powerful motor: 2-hp 15-amp motor turns the cutter head at 10, 000 RPM. Reduced snipe: precision machined cast iron bed and steel cover assists in keeping boards flat. Four post design: for maximum control and support of cutter head in reference to work piece and cast table.
Maximum efficiency: dual infeed speed control for either 18 fpm or 26 fpm, maximizes cut efficiency on different wood material types. Smooth cuts: helical-style cutter head, with easy-to-change blades, provides a clean cuts.
7. Jet #ad
5HP 708544, 230V 1PH, JET JWP-208HH, Helical Head, 20-Inch Planer #adJet #ad
- Consistent power: 5-hp TEFC induction motor with V-belt transmission. Extra support: Includes a pair of cast iron infeed/outfeed tables. Precision cuts: 1/16-inch increment height scale lets you make the most precise adjustments.
Ideal feed rates: two-speed 24/31FPM gear box with automatic chain tensioner. Solid foundation: One-piece welded steel base. Accurate table Adjustments: Large handwheel with positive gear drive.
8. Shop Fox #ad
Shop Fox W1877 13" Portable Planer with Spiral-Style Cutterhead #adShop Fox #ad
- Dust port size: 4 in. With 2-1/2 in. Maximum stock width: 13 in. Cutterhead speed: 10, 000 RPM. Maximum stock thickness: 6 in. Maximum cutting depth: 1/8 in.
Carbide insert size: 14mm x 14mm x 2mm. Adapter included. Table size with extensions: 13 in. Motor: 2hp, 120v, single-phase, 15A. Feed rate: 26 FPM. X 33-1/4 in. Cutterhead type: spiral-style with 26 inserts.
9. ELEPHAS #ad
Woodworking Tool Spiral Cutter head and Helical cutterhead for Dewalt DW735 planer Original DW735-OEM, ELEPHAS #adELEPHAS #ad
- Reduced noise and tear-out, produce much smoother finish on difficult woods. This cutterhead is the original size. The patented indexable 4 cutting-edge double-layer insert and screw make it much easier to mount the knives on the cutterhead.
The indexable inserts allows you to rotate it if one knife edge is dull or nicked. You will need to remove inserts from the cutterhead before installing on the machine. The two bearings 6204+6202 are already installed on the cutterhead. Including tool kit: 5 spare inserts/ 10 spare screws/ two T wrenches.