As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool Co T001WZ Framing Wizard 5 layout tools In-One #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Portable: compact design folds down to fit into a standard toolbox. Durable material: High-grade anodized aluminum construction features pitch finder and Swanson diamond cutout. Easy to read: precision laser etching on high-visibility blue finish creates contrast for easy readings.
Includes the same features as 5 popular tools: Framing Square, Saw Guide, Angle Finder, Miter Square, and Try Square. Easy to use: Simultaneously mark top and bottom stud plates. Features: adjustable, sliding tab for locking the blade for repetitive angles and laying out 12 in on center.
|Brand||Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad|
|Manufacturer||Swanson Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Swanson Tool Co., Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of the original purchase. Swanson's only liability under this limited warranty shall be at their option to repair or replace any product determined by Swanson to be defective. No damages or other remedies available.|
2. Johnson Level & Tool #ad
Johnson Level & Tool RAS-1B 7-inch Professional Aluminum Rafter Angle Square #adJohnson Level & Tool #ad
- One number layout: for roofs, stairs, solar panel supports, cabinets trim work and many other layout projects. It can be used indirectly as well, using the scribing notches to create a saw cut line for rip cuts. Accuracy and durability: this aluminum rafter angle square boasts a solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability for any job or worksite.
It can be used directly with the saw against the square for cross cuts or angled cuts using the etched protractor scale.
Builders and contracters: the thick edge is useful as a saw guide. Simplify stair layout: the johnny square’s integrated distance and angle scales let you quickly and accurately mark your cut lines on your stringers and, this rafter square has scales for cutting hip, of course, valley and jack rafters.
Additional features: permanent graduations with easy-to-read numbers, 3” and 3-1/2”, 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2”, continuous scribing notches – ideal for ripping at 3-1/2” and 5-1/2”, low-glare protective powder coated finish. The rafter scales are laid out mathematically to avoid time consuming calculations.
|Brand||Johnson Level & Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Johnson Level & Tool #ad|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty: Johnson level warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship of mechanical parts for life and electronics for one year. The company will replace or repair the product if it fails under normal use. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only.|
3. Crescent #ad
Crescent EX6 2-in-1 Extendable Layout Tool, LSSP6 #adCrescent #ad
- Quick access thumb lock releases the fold out extension and locks it back into place after use. Solid aluminum construction and corrosion resistant finish for durability.
Lightweight and easy to store in your work pouch or pocket. Laser-etched markings for visibility and durability. 6 inch fold out extension arm eliminates the need for a 7 inch and 12 inch square.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
4. Palmgren #ad
CH Hanson 03060 Pivot Square #adPalmgren #ad
- Made from the finest machined aluminum alloy, improving quality and durability. Includes 3 vials to determine roof pitches, indicate grade, and allow for leveling and plumbing.
Makes repetitive layout fast and easy. Makes finding a roof pitch quick and easy with precision measurement tool. Easily pivots, permitting an easy measure and mark of any angle.
|Manufacturer||CH Hanson #ad|
5. Swanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
Swanson Tool Co S0101CB Speed Square Layout Tool with Blue Book and Combination Square Value Pack #adSwanson Tool Co., Inc #ad
- Includes: pocket-size Swanson Blue Book of rafter length and roof construction. Value pack: speed square, 6 in. Made in usa: the speed square, proudly made in America since 1925.
Features: speed square features easy use in place of a try square, saw guide, line scriber, miter square, and protractor. Easy to use: kit is ideal for roofing work, Whether you're new on the job or a Pro. Combination Square, Blue Book.
6. DFM Tool Works #ad
DFM Small Carpenter Square MADE IN USA with Fixed Miter Angle Pin Blue #adDFM Tool Works #ad
- 1/16" scribe holes in 1/16" increments up to 3". Perfect 3. 5" x 3. 75" size for your pocket or apron. Qty 5 - 1/4" pin holes for Marking Polygon Miters w/ included pin. Large enough to cross mark 2 x 4 lumber.
7. General Tools #ad
General Tools 803 Brass Stair Gage Set #adGeneral Tools #ad
- Universal for any square – easily clamps to any metal framing, rafter or carpenter squares. The knurled screws allows for fast and easy adjustments.
Fast & uniform layouts – speed up any measuring job, with better accuracy! Ideal for repetitive work such as cuts on rafters, stringers, or any type of stairway work.
Durable & rust resistant – brass plated steel for lifetime use and rust resistance. An essential woodworking tool - no square should be without a set. Includes – two contractor quality clamps with lifetime warranty. Easy to use – after measurements, simply tighten the tops onto the square to use as references.
|Brand||General Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
8. Maxtech #ad
MAXTECH 18140MX 4-in-1 Multi Square #adMaxtech #ad
- Integrated v-groove on bottom of square for measuring piping and conduit. Sliding and lockable straight edge makes it easier to guide MultiSquare on workpiece without taking up much room in toolbox.
Incorporates features of framing square, tri square, mitre square and protractor square. Highly durable extruded aluminum frame and heavy duty ABS housing. Double sided tape lock for right and left handed users.
9. Johnson Level & Tool #ad
Johnson Level & Tool 1904-0700 7-Inch Johnny Square, Professional Easy-Read Aluminum Rafter Square w/out Manual #adJohnson Level & Tool #ad
- Accuracy and durability: this aluminum rafter angle square boasts a solid aluminum body with CNC machined edges for greater accuracy and durability for any job or worksite. Scribing notches can be used indirectly to create a saw cut line for rip cuts.
Additional features: permanent graduations with easy-to-read numbers, 2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2”, 3” and 3-1/2”, continuous scribing notches – ideal for ripping at 3-1/2” and 5-1/2”, low-glare protective powder coated finish.
Simplify stair layout: the johnny square’s integrated distance and angle scales let you quickly and accurately mark your cut lines on your stringers and, this rafter square has scales for cutting hip, of course, valley and jack rafters.
Builders and contractors: thick edge is useful as a saw guide. The etched protractor scale can be used directly with the saw against the square for cross or angled cuts.
|Brand||Johnson Level & Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Johnson Level & Tool #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty: Johnson Level warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship for one year after the confirmed purchase date. At its option, the company will replace or repair the product if it fails under normal use.|