As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fulton #ad
Fulton Long Handle J Roller with Thick Rubber Roller 1-1/2” in Diameter by 2-7/8” Wide For Veneers Laminate Wall Coverings and Edge Banding for Maximum Pressure Adhesion #adFulton #ad
- Perfect for working many of those project types around the house or in your woodworking shop. The roller measures approximately 2-7/8” wide. The handle is wrapped with two separate sections of comfortable rubber grips for extended use and less hand fatigue. To do this, but that generally won’t be even enough and can’t get into the slight undulations of the wood surface.
The roller wall is about 3/8” thick so it will stand up to the rigorous chore of applying pressure to your sheet goods. The bottom of the handle forms the “J” to attach the heavy duty rubber roller without getting in the way of your rolling process. A full 12” long, non-marring, the j-roller is the perfect length to handle most any project where you need to apply sheet goods to another surface.
The fulton j-roller is one of those items and is the ideal tool for applying pressure to your sheet or paper goods to ensure proper adhesion to your work surface. When applying veneer on wood for example, we could use a flat bar of some sort, you generally need to exert a good amount of even downward pressure on the veneer sheet or roll.
The fulton j-roller is the perfect width to properly work the veneer for proper adhesion. The roller is made from a firm, textured rubber material that helps you apply pressure where it is needed. Using the fulton j-roller gives you the ability to evenly apply pressure to your veneer, laminates and wall coverings to provide maximum adhesion. Applying veneer, laminate or even wall coverings usually requires some tools that you may not find in your neighborhood big box store or even at a local mom and pop hardware store.
2. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71010 Long Handle J-Roller with Rubber Roller, Straight Handle, 1-1/2-Inch by 3-Inch – Professional Veneer Edge Banding and Floor Laminate Tool #adPOWERTEC #ad
- 3-inch wide rubber roller. Features super-comfortable grips in two different styles. Measures 1-1/2-inch diameter by 3-Inch wide by 12-Inch long. Specially designed for applying pressure on wood and plastic laminates. Provides optimum glue contact.
3. Wooster Brush #ad
Wooster Brush R245 9 Inch x 1/8 Inch Adhesive Applicator Roller, Pack of 12 #adWooster Brush #ad
- Extra-short white fabric provides smooth application of all adhesives and epoxies, water-based or solvent-based. Polypropylene core resists water, solvents, and cracking. Use on wallcoverings, fiberglass, paneling, floor tile.
|Brand||Wooster Brush #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wooster Brush #ad|
4. Linzer #ad
Linzer RC 118 0900 Project Select Adhesive Roller, 9 in L, Nylon Cover, 9 x 1/4", 1/4 in Nap #adLinzer #ad
- The specialty adhesive roller cover is made for laminates and fiberglass. 2-ply polyproplene core adds durability and stength. The nap is 1/4-inches and the length is 9-inches. Moisture and solvent resistant.
|Model||RC 118 0900|
5. Wooster Brush #ad
Wooster Brush R245-9 Adhesive Applicator Roller Cover, 1/8-Inch Nap, 9-Inch #adWooster Brush #ad
- Use with all adhesives and epoxies water-based or solvent-based. Polypropylene core resists water and solvents and cracking. For use on smooth surfaces. Extra-short white fabric provides smooth application. Use on wallcoverings fiberglass paneling or floor tile.
|Brand||Wooster Brush #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wooster Brush #ad|
6. Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad
DCT Heavy-Duty High-Pressure Rubber J-Roller – Curved Handle and Solid Hard Roller Tool for Floor Laminate & Veneer Glue #adDeadwood Crafted Tools #ad
- Built to last: solid hard rubber roller is 3 inches long and 1. 5 inches in diameter 7. 6cm x 3. 8cm; roller has plastic friction bearing with snap rings on each end for maximum strength and longevity. Use on your flooring: installing laminate requires a roller that can distribute even pressure on the contact cement while removing the air bubbles; Great for applying flashing on wood and rolling seams on adhesive vinyl tile in close quarters areas such as a bathroom.
Install laminate and veneer: use the dct heavy-duty high-pressure rubber j-roller – Curved Handle and Solid Hard Roller Tool for Floor Laminate & Veneer Glue to apply pressure to laminates and veneers for optimal glue adhesion; Efficiently install plastic laminate and wood veneers laminates.
Grip comfortably: 12. 5-inch long 31. 8cm oversized handle with 4. 5-inch 11. 4cm end and 3. 5-inch 8. 9cm center comfortable non-slip mixed hard plastic and rubber grips for easy hold with either 1 or 2 hands. Even pressure: 14-inch long 35. 6cm curved steel with plastic-coated rubber handle for optimal leverage; High-pressure curved J-style handle allows for even pressure distribution so you can press down without bending the bar and allows you to gain mechanical advantage with enhanced control.
|Brand||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Deadwood Crafted Tools #ad|
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
7. DAP #ad
1 pt Dap 00271 Weldwood Contact Cement #adDAP #ad
- Recommended for applying plastic laminates, such as Micarta, to counter-tops. High strength and initial grab make it ideal for most projects.
5 cycle freeze thaw cycle. Use on wood, paper, rubber, leather; hundred of items. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Solvent base formula. Dap weld wood original contact cement premium quality, neoprene-based contact cement that meets the stringent requirements of the professional user.
Resists water and most chemicals. Quick grab with super strength with flash point 22° F. The upc of the product is 070798002715. 30-45 minute drying time needed for bonding at 75° F and 50% relative humidity.
8. DAP #ad
DAP 00107 Weldwood Original Contact Cement,3 oz, 3 Pack #adDAP #ad
- Price for: each type: contact cement size: 3 oz. Color: clear standards: astm, c-834-76 Country of Origin subject to change: United States.
9. Ram-Pro #ad
RAM-PRO 36 Flexible Bristle Tin/Metal Tubular Ferrule Handle Acid/Flux Brushes for Home/School/Shop/Garage #adRam-Pro #ad
- Economical handy tool for applying a variety of materials interior, or other general-purpose applications and more, Touch-up, Paste, Baking, Pipe Dope, Workbooking, such as Glue, arts & crafts, Cooking, Woodworking, Art, Oil, greasing, Soldering, Cleaning, Exterior, Flux, Acid, Dusting, Spreading, applying Zinc primer, hobbyists and professionals.
100% pure black horsehair bristles and strong long lasting Tin Metal Fluted Ferrules Handles are Durable and comfortable to hold and Reduce Drips.
Ram-pro pack of 36 Disposable Brushes. Sturdy durable brushes whether you use each Brush ten times or only once. Specs: 5-¼” tubular metal handle - 7/8” long by 3/8” wide horsehair Tight Bristles - with 3/8” Ferrule - Overall Brush Length 6”.