As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Marde Ross & Company #ad
5000 Seeds, Spider Plants, Mixed Cleome, Nectar Flower for Monarch Butterflies #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Non gmo and neonicotinoid Seed. 5000 seeds - mixed cleome - 3-5 Feet Tall - Spider Plant. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
Seeds should be planted 1/8th inch deep and left uncovered. Space 3 inches between seeds, and space 18 inches between rows. They grow best in full sun; seeds will germinate in 8 to 12 days if temperatures are 70 to 80F.
They grow best in full sun; seeds will germinate in 8 to 12 days if temperatures are 70 to 80F. Thin to 18 to 24 inches apart when plants are 3 inches tall. Cleome seeds may be started indoors or outdoors. Good cutting flower. Good for cutting and containers as well as in garden. Nectar flower for monarch butterflies. These seeds can be cold stratified see product description below.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Spider Blend Cleome Flower Seeds for Planting Cleome hassleriana Single Package of 1,500 Seeds, Heirloom & Open Pollinated, Attracts Pollinators #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored.
Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
3. S-pone #ad
100+ Mixed Spider Flower Cleome Seeds Violet Queen Cleome hassleriana Purple Pink White #adS-pone #ad
- It tolerates heat well and attracts bees, butterflies, & birds, including HUMMINGBIRDS!. The cleome’s flowers bloom in large showy 6-8” clusters. Hardiness zone: n/a; plant height: 36 - 42"; plant spacinG: 18 - 24".
Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost; BLOOM TIME: All Summer. 100+ mixed spider flower seeds Violet Queen Cleome hassleriana Purple Pink White.
4. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds Cleome Seeds, Spider Flower, Nectar Plant for Monarch Butterflies, Approximately 5000 Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Approximately 5000 seeds. These seeds can be Cold Stratified see Product Description below. Cleome seeds - mixed white, pink, Purple - 3-5 Feet Tall - Spider Plant.
Nectar flower for Monarch Butterflies. They grow best in full sun; seeds will germinate in 8 to 12 days if temperatures are 70 to 80F. Good cutting flower.
5. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Hassleriana, or 1/2 Gram, Cleome Colorful Mix Wildflower Seeds, B262 175 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Sow spider flower seeds indoors in late winter for transplanting outdoors after danger of frost. This dwarf hybrid cleome hassleriana Spider Flower gives you armloads of blooms over a very long season on plants that don’t exceed 4 feet tall. Or sow the flower seeds directly in the garden after danger of frost has passed and the soil temperature has warmed.
It rapidly reaches 36 – 60 inches tall and about 1 1/2 feet wide, it is at home in the baking-hot border, bed, poolside planting, or patio, with a bushy fullness that adds weight to its presence as an accent, low hedge, or mid-border standout.
Do not cover the flower seeds but firmly press them into the soil. Keep the cleome seeds moist until germination occurs and then water regularly to provide a great start for this prolific bloomer. Cleome mix seeds blooms all season on 5' tall beautiful plants! Constant flow of new colorful flowers! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
Cleome, spider mixture cleome hassleriana – also known as spider flower or grandfather’s whiskers plant, Cleome flower seeds produce airy blooms and a bushy, full plant. Spider flower plants are known to re-seed, dropping their flower seeds for next year’s display. This cleome plant also attracts butterflies and hummingbirds to the garden which every gardener enjoys. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013".
6. GARDEN TRENDS #ad
UNTREATED, Cleome Queen Mix Seeds, 50 Seeds #adGARDEN TRENDS #ad
- We provide high-quality seeds like we have since 1879. Beautiful flowers from great seeds. See the description below for specifics on this seed product.
7. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Cleome Garden Cut Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Even though it is an annual flowering plant, it is also a liberal self-sower, dropping its own flower seeds. Sow spider flower seeds indoors in late winter for transplanting outdoors after danger of frost.
Or for areas with a long growing season, sow the flower seeds directly in the garden after danger of frost has passed and the soil temperature has warmed. Cleome plants are very heat and sun tolerant.
This cleome flower seed mix is brilliant giving you a colorful display! Also known as Spider Flower, the large 4 - 6 inch airy blooms are quite aromatic and excellent for cutting.
Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Cleome is a 36 inch tall annual growing in USDA zones 3 - 10 . Keep the cleome seeds moist until germination occurs and then water regularly to provide a great start for this prolific bloomer. Do not cover the flower seeds but firmly press them into the soil. Plant cleome spider flowers in full sun and in fertile well-drained soil.
8. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Cleome Cherry Queen 5129 Red 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Blooms in about 90 days. Cleome is a mid/late season bloomer with a high heat tolerance. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 70% or better. Blooms are a bright red and distinctive to any flower garden.
9. CZ Grain #ad
Exotic Mixed Color Cleome Flowers, 100 Spider Plant Seeds for Planting, Great for Hummingbirds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Spider plants: exotic spider flower is sure to please you and the local birds and bees as well. Mixed color Cleome Seeds. Reach out with questions or concerns for a fast solution.
Pollinator friendly: Great for pollinatiors. Cz grain guarantee: you get authentic seeds shipped from Iowa, USA. Easy to Grow.