As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Century Drill & Tool #ad
Century Drill & Tool 08253 Cenalloy All Hard Steel Plywood Circular Saw Blade, 5-1/2" by 80T #adCentury Drill & Tool #ad
- Fits all popular saws. All hard plate bodies reduce distortion and run-out. Easily resharpened when required. Cenalloy alloy steel blades offer precision ground teeth for smooth clean cuts.
No more splinters cut smooth miter edges and cross cuts in plywood paneling composition board and veneers.
2. Freud #ad
Freud D0518x 5-1/2-Inch x 18 Tooth Framing Circular Saw Blade #adFreud #ad
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp. Tico hi-density carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life.
Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast; durable; and clean cuts. Ideal for: framing and paneling. Non-stick perma-shield coating reduces gumming; rusting; and corrosion.
3. Skil #ad
5-1/2", SKILSAW SKIL 95010 18-Tooth Circular Saw Blade #adSkil #ad
- Arbor size: 5/8-inch, 1/2-inch. Application: Rip / cross cuts. Number of Teeth: 18. Diameter size: 5-1/2-inch.
|Manufacturer||Chervon- SKIL #ad|
4. OSHLUN #ad
Oshlun SBW-120048 12-Inch 48 Tooth ATB General Purpose Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor #adOSHLUN #ad
- Fits: makita, Craftsman, Skil and Ryobi. Super thin Kerf for Fast Cuts. Aggressive Hook Angle. Professional Grade Carbide. Precision Ground Carbide Tips.
5. Benchmark Abrasives #ad
Benchmark Abrasives 5-1/2" 36T TCT Wood Saw Blade for Finishing & Framing #adBenchmark Abrasives #ad
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact us right away and we will make it right. Satisfaction guarantee - benchmark abrasives is proud to stand behind our products.
Finishing & framing - this blade is designed for use on craftsman, decking, Makita, with occasional cutting of plywood, Ryobi and Skil saws. Solid steel core - each of our wood blades is laser cut from solid metal sheets, not coil stock like other cheaply made blades.
Size - 5-1/2" blade diameter, max rpm = 11, atb grind, 36 teeth, 5/8" with 1/2" & 10mm arbor, .071" kerf, 000 Benchmark wood TCT blades are manufactured to exacting European standards.
Premium tungsten carbide - the tungsten carbide tips are welded one by one to the tips of each blade in a fully automated manufacturing process. This wood cutting carbide saw blade is excellent for finishing and framing of softwoods and hardwoods in a range of thicknesses, wood framing, etc.
6. Genesis #ad
Genesis GACSB5518 5 1/2" 18-Tooth Tungsten Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade #adGenesis #ad
- Easily cuts through 2x4s and other building products. Designed for use with the genesis GLCS2055A Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw. Warning: this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Specifically designed for easily cutting through wood. 5-1/2 inch 18-tooth tungsten carbide-tipped saw blade.
7. Freud #ad
Freud D0536X Diablo 5-3/8-Inch 36 Tooth ATB Finish Cordless Trim Saw Blade 2 Pack #adFreud #ad
- Tico hi-density carbide designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life. Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear.
Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts. Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration - Keeps the blade cool and reduces blade warp. Non-stick perma-Shield Coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion.
8. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DW9053 5-3/8-Inch 80 Tooth Paneling and Vinyl Cutting Steel Saw Blade with 10 mm Arbor #adDEWALT #ad
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts. Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer.
Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action. All blades feature 5/8" arbor with diamond knock-out. Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding.
|Warranty||1 Year Full Warranty|
9. KREG #ad
Circular Saw Track Circular Saw Track #adKREG #ad
- Rip, crosscut, mdf, and make angled cuts up to 50" Long in plywood, and panels. Hold track in place without clamps thanks to anti-slip guide strips. Prevent splintering with anti-chip strips that support material during the cut.
Begin cuts easily with a starting block that the supports saw and allows normal blade guard operation,. Simply align the guide Track with your marks to make accurate cuts.
|Warranty||90 day warranty|