As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Selkirk #ad
3" x 6", Type L Vent, Tested & Listed To UL-641 & UL-103 Standards., Selkirk 3VP-6, Pellet Stove Pipe #adSelkirk #ad
- Use to vent pellet appliances. Type l vent tested and listed to UL-641 and UL-103 standards. Highly durable. Easy to use.
Double wall and insulated design. Manufactured in United States. Designed with a stainless steel inner wall and a 0018 galvalume steel outer wall. 3" x 6", 3vp-6 pellet Stove Pipe.
2. DuraVent #ad
Duravent 3" Stainless Pellet Vent Kit #adDuraVent #ad
- Compatible with most pellet, corn and multi-fuel stoves. Twist-lock design allows easy connection of components. Kit provides convenient through-the-wall installation. Designed for horizontal stove venting. 24-gauge frame provides long lasting use.
3. Selkirk #ad
3-Inch, SELKIRK Corp 283870 Type L Pellet Kit #adSelkirk #ad
- Appliance's flue gases must not exceed 570 F. Thru-the-wall 3" Type L Pellet Kit. Vent system for pellet stove applications. Designed for horizontal installations only.
4. Selkirk #ad
SELKIRK Corp 3VP-24 Vent 3" x 24" Pellet Stove Pipe #adSelkirk #ad
- Easy to use. Highly durable. Inner wall is constructed from 304 stainless steel and the outer wall is paintable galvanized. 3" x 24", 3vp-24, pellet stove Pipe, Model VP.
Type l vent tested and listed to UL-641 standard as well as the UL-103 standard. Manufactured in United States. Engineered for pellet and corn burning stoves. Coupling joint connects in seconds to secure efficiently.
5. Selkirk #ad
Selkirk 3VP-A6 Pellet Adapter Pipe #adSelkirk #ad
- Type l pellet vent to selkirk insulated chimney adapters are for use in connecting a model VP vent system into an existing Selkirk chimney system.
6. Selkirk #ad
Black, SELKIRK CORP 243230 3-Inch 90DEG Pellet Elbow #adSelkirk #ad
- Model vp may be installed with a minimum 3" inch air space clearance to combustible surfaces, framing lumber, drywall and plywood. Highly durable. For use in accommodating unusual offsets and configurations.
Easy to use. Type l vent systems for pellet stove applications. Manufactured in United States. 3" inch, elbow, 3vp-90 Degree, Model VP. Rated for flue temperatures up to 570 degrees F.
|Manufacturer||SELKIRK CORP #ad|
7. M&G DuraVent #ad
M&G DuraVent PelletVent SIMDUR, Size: 3'' X 60'' #adM&G DuraVent #ad
- Length: 60 inches. Fuel type: bioFuel, Oil, Pellet. Material type: Galvalume Outer Wall. Material: Galvalume, Stainless Steel.
|Brand||M&G DuraVent #ad|
|Manufacturer||M&G DuraVent #ad|
8. Selkirk #ad
SELKIRK Corp 3VP-36 Pellet Stove Vent Pipe, 3" x 3' #adSelkirk #ad
- 3" x 36", pellet stove pipe, 3VP-36, Model VP. Coupling joint connects in seconds to secure efficiently. Type l vent tested and listed to UL-641 standard as well as the UL-103 standard.
Engineered for pellet and corn burning stoves. Inner wall is constructed from 304 stainless steel and the outer wall is paintable galvanized. Easy to use. Highly durable. Manufactured in United States.