As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FIRST ALERT #ad
First Alert HOME2PRO Rechargeable Compliance Fire Extinguisher UL rated 2-A:10-B:C, Red #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- Heavy-duty fire extinguisher fights wood, and electrical-equipment fires; ideal for offices, gasoline, trash, paper, plastics, oil, homes, and workshops.
Uses monoammonium phosphate extinguishing agent; rechargeable by certified professionals after use. 12-year limited. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018.
The first alert home2pro fire extinguisher is ul rated 2-a: 10-b: c and meets minimum 2-A: 10-B: C code requirements; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger. Includes mounting bracket and easy-to-read, color-coded, corrosion-resistant pressure gauge.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
|Warranty||12 Year Limited|
2. Amerex #ad
5 lbs., Amerex B500 ABC Fire Extinguisher 2A-10 BC Rated #adAmerex #ad
- The easy to pull metal safety pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering makes it easy to use; comes with a label with easy instructions.
Amerex’s 5 lb abc fire extinguisher is ul rated 2A: 10B:C; it features a commercial grade aluminum valve with a light-to medium-duty anodized aluminum valve body, handle, and lever.
Known for quality and manufactured in the USA, Amerex has been the trusted brand for commercial fire protection since 1971. For use on class a ordinary combustibles, Class B Flammable liquid spills or Fires involving live electrical equipment Class C. Easy to read gauge tells you when the fire extinguisher is charged and ready to use.
3. Amerex Corporation #ad
Amerex 5 Pound Stored Pressure ABC Dry Chemical 2A:10B:C Multi-Purpose Fire Extinguisher For Class A, Hose And Nozzle, Wall Bracket, B And C Fires With Anodized Aluminum Valve #adAmerex Corporation #ad
- Fire Extinguishers. Rugged construction 6 year warranty stored pressure design dependable drawn steel cylinder durable high gloss polyester powder paint All metal valve construction Temperature range -65°F to 120°F User friendly Easy and more economical to maintain and service Large loop pull pin Bar coded and bi-lingual labels USCG Approved with Bracket Listed on UL Label Light to medium duty anodized aluminum valve body.
4. Amerex #ad
Amerex B500, 5lb ABC Dry Chemical Class A B C Fire Extinguisher 2 #adAmerex #ad
- Temperature range -65°F to 120°F. 2 pack. Dependable Drawn-Steel Cylinders. 2a 10bc rating. All-metal Valve Construction.
5. Kidde #ad
ABC, 1 Pack, 4 lbs, 160CI, Kidde 21005779 Pro 210 Fire Extinguisher #adKidde #ad
- Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check. Multipurpose dry chemical; Fights all types of fire trash, wood, paper, liquids, electrical equipment. Meets the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories UL, an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards.
Light weight: Durable, corrosion resistant aluminum cylinder. Clear instruction label: Shows the steps required to operate the extinguisher.
Rechargeable; wall hanger included; Net agent weight 4 pounds. Powder coated aluminum cylinder for corrosion protection. Quick and powerful: discharge time of 13 to 15 seconds, a discharge range of 10 to 15 feet, and an operating pressure of 100 PSI. Multipurpose protection: fights class A, B, and C fires and is UL rated 2-A:10-B:C. Easy to read: gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use.
|Warranty||6 year limited|
6. FIRST ALERT #ad
First Alert HOME1 Rechargeable Standard Home Fire Extinguisher UL Rated 1-A:10-B:C, Red #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- First alert’s rechargeable Fire Extinguisher can be recharged by a certified professional after use, allowing for reuse. First alert's home1 fire extinguisher is ul rated 1-A: 10-B:C; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger to meet demanding needs.
U. S. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018.
Coast guard–approved for marine use. Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; corrosion-resistant, easy-to-read, color-coded metal gauge; waterproof label with easy instructions. Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, paper, gasoline, oil, plastics, trash, and electrical-equipment fires.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
7. Kidde #ad
Kidde FA110 Multi Purpose Fire Extinguisher 1A10BC, 1 Pack #adKidde #ad
- Easy to read: gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use. All new metal valve, handle & lever: newly designed metal valve, handle, and lever. Easy to use: easy to pull safety pin and commercial grade metal valve & trigger.
Light weight: durable all metal construction. Us coast Guard approved. Multipurpose protection: fights class a, and C fires and is is UL rated 1-A:10-B:C, b, suitable for use on most common household fires.
|Warranty||6 Year Limited|
8. Kidde #ad
5 Pound, White, Kidde 468041 Cabinet #adKidde #ad
- Ideal for apartments, gas stations, condos, and strip malls. Tempered safety glass far safer than standard plate glass during emergencies.
Heavy gauge galvanized steel construction. Vandal resistant, unitized assembly with provision for optional padlock. Break rite handle eliminates the need for hammer or breaker bar.