As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Phenolic Zero Clearance Insert for Delta Uni-Saw Contractor | Large Grizzly and Other Table Saws with a 13-3/8” x 3-3/4” x 1/2” Throat Plate Opening #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- Without a zero clearance, the wood has no support by the blade to prevent the wood from tearing out. Zero clearances help minimize this situation from happening since there is no gap between the blade and the zero clearance opening. This is especially true when cutting plywood. Since every table saw brand and manufacturer is different, we recommend that you measure the exact length, width and thickness of your table saw insert or opening and compare it to the size we list.
Zero clearance inserts can be used in conjunction with most any table saw blade including thin kerf, standard kerf and carbide tipped blades.
If you own a table saw, then you probably have had smaller pieces of wood get caught between the saw blade and the factory supplied throat plate opening. The opening is more like a custom slot cut to the exact width of your table saw blade. This zero clearance insert is made from a high density phenolic material that was chosen for its ability to stand up to everyday workshop use.
We recommend that you use separate zero clearance inserts for dado blades since the gap for dados will be much wider than standard width table saw blades. Zero clearance inserts help prevent tear out by essentially enveloping the blade on all sides which doesn’t allow the wood to tear out since there is not gap between the blade and insert. The reason you would use zero clearance inserts with dado blades is to reduce the amount of tear out the dado blade set produces. Insert colors may vary from images shown.
2. Leecraft #ad
Leecraft DL-1U Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert for Delta Table Saw Colors may Vary #adLeecraft #ad
- Measures: 13-3/8" x 3-3/4" x 1/2" Please measure before ordering. Includes leveling screws, side and end adjustment screws; rear safety pin; precut blade bottom pocket for fully retracted blades and bevel cuts.
Elimantes dangerous gap around blade where thin off-cuts can get wedged. Offers superior rigidity, flatness, durability, and low friction; reduces chip-out and splintering.
Fits: delta: unisaw & left-tilt unisaw, steel city 35605, 10" tilt arbor saw, 22114, 35675, "hybrid" & left-tilt contractor, powermatic 63, 35670, 35680, Bridgewood BW10TS, 10" contractor, sears craftsman 22104, 22124, Grizzly G1023, 35610, Jet CTAS-10, 35685.
3. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Delta UHMW Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert Approx Dims 13-3/8in x 3-3/4in x 1/2in #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The insert is blank so you can custom fit the blade slot for standard Kerf, Thin Kerf or Dado blades. 13 3/8" x 3 3/4" x 1/2" thick- made of UHMW. Insert comes with leveling screws and rear safety pin.
Helps to prevent tear-out and closes the large factory gap between blade and insert. Please check your Length, Width and Thickness of your current insert before ordering.
4. Delta #ad
UNISAW Zero Clearance Throat Plate, Delta, 36-805 #adDelta #ad
- Package weight :1. 7lbs. Country of Origin :Taiwan. Product Type :Tools. Package dimensions :1. 3 cm l x16. 4 cm w x45. 1 cm H.
5. Delta #ad
DELTA 36-862 Zero Clearance Table Insert for Left Tilt Unisaws and Contractor Saws #adDelta #ad
- Constructed of phenolic material. Designed for Delta contractor saws and left tilt unisaws. Features four leveling screws and a width adjusting screw for a tight, flush fit.
Provides for minimal clearance, giving the maximum support to materials being cut. Zero clearance Insert for 10-inch Saws.
|Warranty||Delta Two Year Limited Warranty: Delta will repair or replace, at its expense and at its option, any Delta machine, machine part, or machine accessory which in normal use has proven to be defective in workmanship or material, provided that the customer returns the product prepaid to a Delta factory service center or authorized service station with proof of purchase of the product within two years and provides Delta with reasonable opportunity to verify the alleged defect by inspection. Delta may require that electric motors be returned prepaid to a motor manufacturer's authorized station for inspection and repair or replacement. Delta will not be responsible for any asserted defect which as resulted from normal wear, misuse, abuse, or repair or alterations made or specifically authorized by anyone other than an authorized Delta service facility or representative. Under no circumstances will Delta be liable for incidental of consequential damages resulting from defective products. This warranty is Delta's sole warranty and sets forth the customer's exclusive remedy, with respect to defective products; all other warranties, express or implied, whether of merchantability, fitness for purpose, or otherwise, are expressly disclaimed by Delta.|
6. Leecraft #ad
Leecraft DL-2 Zero Clearance Table Saw Insert For Delta Model 10 Bench Saw, Colors May Vary #adLeecraft #ad
- Reduces saw noise. Supports work right up to the blade. Reduced chip-out and splintering. Kerf serves as handy stock alignment guide. Reduces sawdust expelled from table top.
7. Delta #ad
36-0944, Delta, UNISAW Standard Throat Plate #adDelta #ad
- Package dimensions :18. 0" l x7. 0" w x1. 0" h. Country of Origin :United States. Package weight :1. 3lbs. Product Type :Tools.