As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Schluter Systems #ad
Schluter Systems Ditra Heat DH5MA Uncoupling and Waterproofing Polypropylene Membrane 1/4 Inch Underlayment 8.4 Square Feet Sheet, 10 Pcs #adSchluter Systems #ad
- Uncoupling flexible construction of the membrane sheet eliminates the need for a leveling compound, making the installation quick and easy. Dh5ma membrane is designed to secure the ditra Heat E-HK electric radiant floor heating cables and provide uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and support to ensure a long-lasting installation.
10x ditra heat dh5ma sheet 3' 3" x 2' 7", 86 square feet In Total, 1/4" 5.
5 mm Thickness. Schluter ditra heat polypropylene Membrane comes with cut-back stud structure and an anchoring fleece laminated to the underside. Functioning as a flexible layer between your tile and the rigid subfloor underneath, reducing tile breakage and eliminating grout problems.
2. Schluter Systems #ad
Ditra-Heat 3 ft. 3 in. x 2 ft. 7 in. Uncoupling Membrane Sheet DH5MA #adSchluter Systems #ad
- Designed for use with Ditra-Heat heating cables. Covers 8. 6 sq. Made of polypropylene. Ft. 3 in. X 2 ft. Sold by the sheet. 7 in. Sheet dimensions are 3 ft.
3. DITRA-HEAT #ad
DH512M- SCHLUTER, DITRA HEAT UNCOUPLING MEMBRANE #adDITRA-HEAT #ad
- Ditra Heat Membrane. Dimensions 3' 3" x 41' 1". 1/4" 5. 5 mm Thickness. Uncoupling floor membrane. 134. 5 sq ft Roll.
|Manufacturer||SCHLUTER SYSTEMS #ad|
4. JJ CARE #ad
Anti-Fracture and Crack Isolation Membrane, Uncoupling Membrane for Under Tile, Tile Underlayment Mat, 3.3 ft x 98.5 ft / 323 Square Feet, Waterproofing, Uncoupling Membrane 1/8" Thick #adJJ CARE #ad
- Fast, simple and hassle-free! protect your home investment - nobody wants to install tiles over cracked floors but what guarantee do we have that your newly-built concrete floors won’t have cracks or fractures years after? So to better protect your home, it’s best that you take precautionary measures and use these uncoupling membranes for your lovely abode.
We love to associate with great people and organisations. Quick and easy to use - these uncoupling membrane rolls are lightweight and easy to carry, making them extremely easy to install using your standard tools. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, we will respond within 24 hours.
Excellent waterproofing layer - aside from uncoupling the tile from the substrate, metal or asphalt. These are used to uncouple the tiles from the substrate and keep the stress or movement from reaching the tiles and is also a great barrier that keeps water and moisture from seeping through the substrates.
This is also ideal for bathroom and shower floors, these membranes also act as a great waterproofing layer that protects moisture-sensitive substrates like wood, even for your sauna or steam rooms! Prevent fractures and cracks - some substrates like plaster or plasterboard lose their cohesive strength when they get wet, pressure and movement to your tiles, while wood substrate expands. No need to wait for the mortar to cure. Its grid structure and anchoring fleece laminated on the underside bonds well to a modified thin-set mortar and tiles can be immediately installed over the uncoupling membrane.
5. Snap Products #ad
1/8" Uncoupling Membrane Underlayment 108 sqft 1x10m #adSnap Products #ad
- Use with any substrateour uncoupling membrane can be laid on top of concrete, wood, OSB, or gypsum. Waterproof your substrateThe polyethylene top layer of the uncoupling membrane prevents moisture from leaking through to the substrate.
Protect your tiles from crackingour uncoupling membrane serves as tile underlayment to uncouple the movement of the substrate from the stone, or porcelain tiles above.
Both unmodified and modified thinset mortar work well with our uncoupling membrane. Bonds well with any mortarthe polyethylene grid top layer and anchoring fleece underside both bond tightly with thinset mortar.
With the uncoupling membrane in place, ceramic, any expansion or movement of the substrate won’t reach the tiles, preventing a common source of tile cracking. Load bearing with vapor managementthe uncoupling membrane offers load support for large tiles or heavy pressure; it also allows excess moisture to escape from the substrate through channels on the uncoupling membrane underside.
6. Schluter Systems #ad
2 Floor sensors, Schluter DITRA HEAT DHEKRT12040 26.7 SF 120V Kit Includes Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat,Heating cable, Ditra Heat sheets #adSchluter Systems #ad
- Schluter ditra heat dhekrt12040 27 sq ft 120v kit includes touchscreen programmable Thermostat, Heating cable, 5x Ditra Heat sheets8. 4 sq ft each, 2 Floor sensors.
|Brand||Schluter Systems #ad|