As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fluke #ad
Fluke 1AC-A1-II VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Tester #adFluke #ad
- 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available. Cat iv 1000 v for added protection. Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds. Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it is working. Range 90-volt to 1000-volt.
|Part Number||Fluke 1AC II|
|Model||Fluke 1AC II|
2. Comark #ad
Fluke T5600 Electrical Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester #adComark #ad
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads. Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester. Displays resistance to 1000Ω. Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement. Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution.
3. Fluke #ad
Fluke FLK2AC/90-1000V Pocket-Sized Voltage Detector, 90 to 1000 V AC #adFluke #ad
- Qty/ea: 1. Product Type: Voltage detectors. Dimensions: 5. 75 in l x 075 in dIA. Max voltage: 90 to 1000 VAC. Brand: Fluke.
|Manufacturer||FLUKE CORP #ad|
4. Fluke #ad
Fluke LVD2 Non-Contact Voltage Tester #adFluke #ad
- Detects from 90 to 600 V AC. Rated to cat iv 600 V. Dual sensitivity. Dual levels of detection. Led light with 100, 000 hour life.
|Manufacturer||Fluke Corporation #ad|
5. Fluke #ad
Fluke T+PRO Electrical Tester,Small #adFluke #ad
- Display resolution of 01 v, ideal for troubleshooting low-voltage lighting. Resistance ohms to 9. 99 kOhms. Rotary Field Indication. Display hold for easier viewing in hard-to-test areas. Backlit lcD display for easier viewing.
|Warranty||2 Year warranty|
6. Fluke #ad
LVD1A, Fluke Voltage Detector, 40 to 300VAC #adFluke #ad
- Made in China. Product type: Precision Measuring. Package Quantity: 1. Package dimensions: 2. 1cm l x 15. 4cm w x 23. 2cm H.
7. Fluke #ad
2 Teraohms Resistance , Fluke 1555/KIT Insulation Resistance Tester Kit, 10kV Voltage #adFluke #ad
- Meets en safety standards 61010-1 and 61557, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 600V and CAT III installations to 1, 000V.
Performs timed tests up to 99 minutes, and stores up to 99 test results which can be uploaded to a PC. High-voltage digital megohmmeter has preset and adjustable test voltages for measuring insulation resistance, and also measures leakage current to 2 milliamperes mA and capacitance to 20 microfarads.
Measures voltage to 600V and signals when a voltage greater than 30V is detected. Automatically calculates PI and DAR for a detailed indication of insulation condition.
8. Aenllosi #ad
Aenllosi Hard Case Replacement for Fits Fluke 1AC/2AC Non-Contact Volt Alert Voltage Tester Pen #adAenllosi #ad
- Superior material: made of the high-quality polyester fabric cover and the high-density EVA material, abrasions, extremely fluffy lining protects your replacement for fluke non contact voltage tester from impact, which makes sturdy construction and tight enough to prevent water from entering inside, secures the device in good condition.
For sale is case only, device and accessories are not included.
Internal size: 6. 75*1. 5*1. 25 inch, external size:7. 75*2. 5*1. 5 inch, weight:100g. With internal mesh pocket can store other accessories at your convenience. Aenllosi hard case replacement for fluke 1ac-a1-ii/1ac-a1-ii /flk2ac/1lac-a-ii /lvd2/ct volt Alert Non-Contact Voltage Tester/Sperry Instruments VD6505 Adjustable Non-Contact Voltage Tester Sensor.
9. Fluke #ad
Fluke T5-H5-1AC Kit 3-Pc 1000V Electrical Tester, Custom Holster and AC Voltage Detector Kit #adFluke #ad
- T5 1000 tester measures VAC and VDC with precise digital resolution. 1ac ii non-contact detector detects 90 to 1, 000 VAC. Range for t5 1000 tester is 1000 v rms, with resistance displayed to 1000 and 937.
3 piece kit with a voltage, continuity, and current tester fluke t5 1000; A non contact voltage detector fluke 1AC II and a holster. T5 1000 tester has a safety rating of 1000v category iii, 600v category IV rated; The Fluke 1AC II detector has a safety rating of 1000V Category IV.
|Manufacturer||Fluke Corporation #ad|
10. Fluke #ad
Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester #adFluke #ad
- Be faster: not need to open covers or remove the wire nuts simultaneously measure voltage and current. Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
Be safer: measure voltage to 1000V through the open fork, without test leads. Be everywhere: 17. 8 millimeter opens fork is widest in the industry; Measure up to 200 am on 4/0 wires 120 Mm2. Measure voltage with or without test leads.