As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vera #ad
Vera EzloAtom-US Ezlo Atom Home Control Hub, White #adVera #ad
- Add vera easy start for personalized setup assistance, or get live help any time through Vera’s Customer Care Team. Features z-wave’s cutting-edge S2 security platform to ensure personal data privacy. Wireless home control hub is affordable and incredibly easy to use; plugs into any USB adapter.
Enables control of popular z-wave devices including lights, switches, sensors, door locks, thermostats, and more; support for cameras and voice control coming soon. Keep an eye on things from anywhere and control your home remotely with the Vera mobile app for iOS android.
|Manufacturer||Ezlo Innovation LLC #ad|
2. Hubitat #ad
Z-Wave, Zigbee, Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub Model C-7 Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Lutron Requires Lutron Smart Bridge Pro #adHubitat #ad
- Compatibility: compatible with most zigbee, z-wave, Google Home, lan, Alexa and Lutron devices Lutron requires Lutron SmartBridge Pro. Speed: automations are processed locally on the hub for fast, reliable home automation.
Customizable: dozens of built-in automation apps for customizing your smart home. Reliability: automations do not rely on cloud servers or the internet. Please check for compatibility with your devices before purchasing.
3. Vera Control #ad
Smart Plug and Hub in One, Ezlo Plughub Energy, Built-in Z-Wave Plus Repeater and Energy Meter; Compatible with Alexa and Google Home #adVera Control #ad
- All-in-one plug-in smart hub, smart outlet and energy usage sensor. Create and schedule automated scenes with up to 30 Z-Wave devices. Voice control with amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri for hands-free convenience.
Ezlo voi platform consolidates control over separate voice command systems and communication protocols under the VeraMobile app. Ezlocast feature enables instant simultaneous control over groups of devices.
4. Minoston #ad
Wink, Work with SmartThings, Minoston Z-Wave Plug with Energy Monitor, 700 Z-Wave Outlet Switch, Z-Wave hub Required, VeraMP31ZP #adMinoston #ad
- Space-saving design leaves the top second outlet free for continued use. Cannot connect directly with echO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908. 42mhz. Overcurrent protection, when the loading is over 15A, the device wil turn off! Easy to setup: no wiring required.
Timer schedule: control lights and application to come on or turn off via a schedule at certain times of the day to reduce your electricity bill, set up custom scenes with other devices enrich intelligent life.
Wireless control: a large range of types of load are supported to be wirelessly controlled like lamps or small appliances from anywhere and any time by your mobile devices. Monitor use and Save on bills. Home automation is from a little Z-Wave Plug to control small appliances that you want.
Simply plug in the z-wave plug to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient ON/OFF functions. Energy efficient: z-wave outlet comes equipped with energy monitoring capability. This z-wave smart plug is compatible with those z-wave hub: smartthings, fibaro, vera, homeseer. Fcc & etl listed. Enjoy a more efficient home. Alexa & google assistant compATIBLE requires a Z-Wave certified hub.
5. new one #ad
Fibaro & More, Smart Outlet with Electricity Monitoring,Z-Wave Hub Required,Work with Wink, New One Z-Wave Plug, Vera, SmartThings #adnew one #ad
- Easy to setupno wiring required. Compact design of smart plug the size of smart plug is designed to limit the space, you can use 2 smart plugs on a standard outlet at the same time. Please note that the smart plug is not applicable to appliances with power over 125V, 15A Max, 1800W Max.
Alexa, smartthings & more, Google Assistant, compatible with Alexa, turn off all the lights". Z-wave smart plugsmart plug's schedule and timer can automatically turn on and off your lights, fans and any home electronics or appliances as needed.
Energy monitoring smart plugmonitor every consumption of your plug-in devices and set timers and schedules to reduce additional energy consumption and save money.
Voice controlrequires z-wave hub, simply issue a simple voice command to control your home devices through the smart plug e. G. Avoid repeating settings and wasting your time. Simply plug in the device to a wall outlet and connect to your hub for convenient smart outlet features. Memory functionafter power failure, smart plug can remember your settings and restore the on/off status.
|Brand||new one #ad|
|Manufacturer||New One #ad|
6. Enbrighten #ad
46204, ZWave Hub & Neutral Wire Required, Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, 3-Way Ready, Toggle #adEnbrighten #ad
- Dual ground ports, which are offse. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. Advanced design 2nd generation model – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous z-wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs.
Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network.
The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Neutral wire required. Supported wattage – 600w incandescent; 300W LED, CFL.
Versatile applications – control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON:OFF operation and brightness adjustment from the dimmer. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, ring Alarm, Vivint, HomeSeer, Nexia, ADT Pulse, Harmony Home Hub Extender, ADT Command, Wink, Trane, Honeywell, Vera and more. Easy installation – requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
7. Minoston #ad
Wink, Minoston Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug, BlackMP22Z, ZWave Hub Required, Built-in Repeater, Weather-Resistant, Alexa, Outdoor On/Off Outlet Switch, Work with SmartThings #adMinoston #ad
- Cannot connect directly with echO PLUS！Z-Wave Frequency: 908. 42mhz. Alexa & google assistant compatible requires a Z-Wave certified hub. Schedule and timer: you can set automatic daily timers or create on/off routing so that your devices can turn on and off automatically.
Ideal for outdoor: ip65 weather-resistant housing. Ideal for garden, washing machine, basement, kitchen, landscape lighting, pumps, Garage, lamps, patio or electric grill, Christmas tree, backyard, fountains, Balcony, Sprinkler, Bathroom, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, Porch, etc--should not be exposed directly to rain or immersed in water.
P>. Now you can use your cellphone to turn the device on/off, schedule an event and group the things you want to control together. How to set up: pair it with your hub and plug in the device you want to remote control.
And saving energy when the plugged-in appliances are not needed or are left on by accident. Fcc & etl listed. This z-wave outdoor plug is compatible with those z-wave hub: smartthings, wink, honeywell, 2gig, ring, fibaro, vera, homeseer, hubitatchange device type. Work with: mp22z outdoor smart plug designed for use for or Electric grill, lamps, fountains, Washing machine, landscape lighting, Sprinkler, pumps, and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, Christmas tree, etc.
8. EVA LOGIK #ad
Zwave Hub Required, Wink- ZW39, Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Plug, Works with SmartThings, Built-in Zwave Repeater/Range Extender #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- Hassle-free operation: plug the smart outlet in, can control and dim your lights from anywhere, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
Works with alexa for voice control alexa device and hub sold separately. Z-wave plus dim control for 120V light devices, max loading 500W. Adjust brightness level from 10-100%: manual & Remote Control, come on or turn off via a schedule, cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.
Note: z-wave gateway controller requiredsold separately. Compatible with the following z-wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Honeywell, Fibaro, Vera, HomeSeer, Wink, Hubitat and so on. Plug and play: the wall plug adds to your z-wave hub in minutes. Once plugged in, the wall plug acts as a signal repeater that boosts connectivity between hub and devices.
|Brand||EVA LOGIK #ad|
|Manufacturer||EVA LOGIK #ad|
9. EVA LOGIK #ad
1 On/Off Outlet+ 1 Alway On Outlet, Works with SmartThings, Wink, Outdoor Z-Wave Plus On/Off Light and Appliance Plug, Zwave Hub Required, Alexa ZW96 #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- Supported voltage - 120 vac, works with LED, total load is max 15Amp. Features one z-wave smart outlet and one "Always-On" outlet, with two integrated weather-resistant outlet covers that protects module from dirt and debris when not in use.
Wirelessly schedule and control your home's outdoor lighting and appliances, CFL, halogen and incandescent bulbs and other devices. Works with alexa for voice control: requires an alexa supported hub for voice control with Amazon Echo Products Alexa device and hub are sold separately.
Z-wave outdoor plug, homeseer, wink, vera, hubitat, Requires a Z-Wave certified hub/ gateway. Ideal for outdoor: ip65 waterproof rated for outdoor use, Z-Wave Plus and FCC Certified. Compatible with SmartThings, Fibaro and so on. Cannot connect directly with Echo Plus Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus.
|Brand||EVA LOGIK #ad|
|Manufacturer||EVA LOGIK #ad|
10. Hank #ad
Hank Z-Wave Plus Four Button Scene Controller HKZW-SCN04, Works with SmartThings with custom handler and Vera, White #adHank #ad
- Simply handy: keep this remote in every room to control your smart bulbs or motorized blinds with a click. Single-click or press-and-hold any of the 4 buttons to enable pre-programmed scenes and routines. The battery is replaceable. Assign “all lights off” to one of the buttons to shut everything down on your way out, without having to check your phone.
Mount one by the front door to start “hello” or “goodbye” routines at just the right moment. 8 actions: with each button reacting to a click and a hold, you can choose 8 different triggers to pack into this super small controller.
Does not work with wink, vivint, adt pulse, contact seller, HomeSeer, Vera, and other Z-Wave alarm panels. Low maintenance: the controller is powered by a rechargeable battery that will last up to 6 months on a single charge.
Portable and slim: fits in any pocket, blends into any interior, can be easily mounted on any wall or counter. Use it as a personal controller whenever a smart speaker or automation is too much work. 4-button control: new version with improved battery holder! add this controller to your z-wave system for quick and intuitive scene control. Compatible with Aeotec ST custom handler needed, and Fibaro.