As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. VanKaril #ad
Trim Puller for Wood Baseboard Trim Removal, Moulding Puller and Tile Removal Tool, Trim Puller for Baseboard Removal Tool, Nail Pulling and Molding Removal #adVanKaril #ad
- The diameter of the handle is designed based on ergonomics and excellent shock absorption performance to protect your arm and reduce soreness or other discomfort. Multifunctional application the trim puller is specially designed for removing baseboards, door casings and other decorative panels safely. Eximious steel the trim puller is made of 3.
2mm thick high-strength martensitic stainless steel, high hardness, durability and strong fatigue resistance. Excellent service trim puller can provide you with various conveniences and improve work efficiency. If you have any questions about purchase, please contact us through Amazon. Damping grip the handle adopts the edpm rubber encapsulation process, which has a comfortable grip and provides anti-slip effect, so there is no need to hold it vigorously because of fear of slippage.
We provide you with 100% refund guarantee and free exchange service for defective products. It is suitable for all kinds of maintenance and renovation projects including cabinets, countertops and floors, tiles, and can easily pry nails.
It can still maintain good performance under long-term heavy blows, with excellent wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and it is not easy to deform or crack. The edge grinding treatment makes it easier for the trim puller to insert into the gap, and it can also be used as a scraper. Remarkable design the baseboard trim removal tool with a wider and flatter contact area can disperse the stress, and with the integrated wedge-shaped center can improve work efficiency and prevent damage to walls and decorative panels.
2. TOUHIA #ad
Moulding Removal Tool Floor Lifter, TOUHIA Trim Puller Trim Removal Tool Nail Puller, Home Wood Tile Trim Molding Pry Bar Blue #adTOUHIA #ad
- Doesn't damage drywall or trim/materials, integrated center wedge does the job for you, works faster and with less tools. If you have any questions please contact us, we will provide the best service as we can.
Application - use to remove tile, flooring and other materials, no shim or board spacer needed. Material - this trim puller is made from durable, heat-treated steel, it is sure to last a long time and the handle absorbs any vibration and will not hurt your hand.
Product quality and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Twisting action works great, use a hammer to drive the Trim Puller downward between the trim and wall.
Design highlight - the large contact area distributes force and will not put a hole in your drywall, 15 degree wedged center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards. Effective tool - saves time from having to repair holes in drywall you normally get when you use a crowbar. Buy with confidence - thank you so much for your great support on us.
3. BALKO #ad
Tiles, Trim Removing and Moulding More, BALKO Trim Puller, Flat Pry Bar,Multi-purpose Nail Puller, for Wood, Baseboards, Wood Removal Tool #adBALKO #ad
- Multi-functional design. Our focus is making a tool which has servral practical applications. You will feel comfortable when it's in your hand and it's strive absorbable.
Comfortable and strike absorbable handle. Made by strong material. Balko multi-purpose trim puller is suitable for trims, tiles, baseboards, hardwoods, door casings and floors. Perfect for remove and pull out trims and baseboards. No damage to your wall and trims.
The puller is not only design for trims, but also being your nail puller, bottle opener and wrench. The handle is wrapped by silicone gel. The puller has a large contact surface between the wall and the trim and the wedged shaped part is ideally designed for taking off trims when it is inserted. The puller is made by high quality and durable #50 steel allowing it has a long life.
|Part Number||Trim puller-001|
4. Estwing #ad
MP25OG Pro Claw Moulding Puller, MP250G, 10" Pry Bar with Forged Steel Construction & No-Slip Cushion Grip, Estwing #adEstwing #ad
- High leverage design – rounded head for added torque & increased leverage. Precision thin claw – gives you access into hard-to-reach places. Great for trim work – perfect for window & door trim, molding and baseboard.
Removes headless nails – claw designed allow for headless nail removal with minimal wood damage. Forged in one piece – the most durable, longest lasting striking tools available.
5. Goldblatt #ad
Goldblatt Trim Puller, Siding and Flooring Removal, Remodeling, Baseboard, Removal Multi-Tool for Commercial Work, Molding #adGoldblatt #ad
- So the trim puller is a very beefy tool, and it will hold up well to repeated whacking. The very edge can also used to pry up the staples. Multi-function - ideal for commercial work, a countertop from some base cabinets, removing a couple of sections of baseboard, flooring and many more.
The 15 degree wedged center is for easy extraction of trim and baseboards. Trim saving - the trim removal tool has a larger, flatter and wider contact area than clumsy traditional tools and features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
Durable pry bars - our trim puller are made from 65 mn steel with black electrophoretic and polished finish which protect against corrosion and give our pry bar added durability and strength.
It can be used on a kitchen remodel, countertops, repair and remodel projects where care and precision are needed including cabinets, and pulling up a ceramic tile floor. Revolutionary tool - our trim puller is a very beefy tool. Ergonomic handle - all our trim puller is built with an ergonomic, comfortable and textured dipped handle. The build-in spring design assists in separating trim from wall freely and quickly. An impact absorbing FPR handle makes it comfortable to hold, though.
6. LUVRD #ad
Wood Trim Removal tool, Molding, Siding and Flooring Removal, Flooring Tools and Tile Removal Tool with Noise Reduction Cover, Trim Puller Tool for Baseboard, Tile Tools for Commercial Work, Baseboard #adLUVRD #ad
- Hence, and flooring tools will hold up well to repeated whacking. Hardened steelthe trim puller tool for baseboard is made of 48rc hardened steel which is heated to temperature up to 900℃ for developing the optimum combination of hardness, the tile removal tool is a very sturdy tool, strength, and toughness.
Labor-saving operationthe trim puller equipped with a non-slip edpm rubber handle rather than other flooring tools with rough clumsy handle, the trim removal tool is comfortable to use and can be quickly disassembled under ergonomic synergy. Luvrd demolition tools are ideal for commercial work, remodeling, molding, siding, door frams and decorative panels.
Innovative designthe baseboard removal tool equipped with a noise-reducing felt cloth cover to reduce the noise caused by the martinez hammer when hitting the steel plate of the nail puller pry bar. Our trim puller tool is perfectly coordinated with the commercial work and house renovation project.
No damagethe baseboard trim removal tool has a large, flatter, and wider contact area that can disperse the force without damaging the wall. Luvrd tile removal tool also protect your arm and reduce soreness or other discomforts. Owing to the unique and friendly design, it could reduce working noise to 50 decibels, no horrible noise anymore. Multifunctional trim pullerthe trim removal tool has a 15-degree wedge-shaped center, completing all the work of the crowbar, baseboard, and flooring removal, claw and trim bar.
7. Zenith Industries #ad
Zenith Industries ZN700001 Trim Puller , Black #adZenith Industries #ad
- Comfort grip, shock-absorbing edpm handle: This trim puller is capped off with an EDPM handle that feels comfortable in the hand while offering exceptional shock absorption. The original patented trim puller ideal for removing baseboards and molding: the zenith trim puller is designed specifically for safety removing baseboards, door casings, molding, decorative panel and even nailed or glued countertops; IT’S THE ULTIMATE DEMOLITION AND REMODELING MULTI-TOOL! NOTE: All other trim pullers are "knock-off models" and not guaranteed to have the same high quality construction as this original patented trim removal tool.
Durable steel construction-built to last: made with durable high carbon, heat treated steel with a ground bevel on the edge which allows tool to easily be driven between trim and wall and also allows tool to be used as a shim for leveling cabinet bases.
The authentic, trim puller tool that does all the work of a wrecking bar, REVOLUTIONARY, flat pry bar and claw and eliminates the need for a shim or small board spacer. Wedged center protects the wall and trim-no more damage! the trim puller has a larger, flatter and wider contact area that features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall.
|Brand||Zenith Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||Zenith Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year warranty|
8. DOSMAMZ #ad
Heavy Duty Flat Pry Bar for Home Wood Tile Flooring Baseboards Molding Trim Removal and Commercial Work, YISIDA Trim Removal Tool, Trim Puller, Integrated Nail Puller and Hex Wrench #adDOSMAMZ #ad
- Function of trim puller: it can be used to remove trim, baseboards and floors quickly and freely without damaging the materials that you are removing. Comfortable to use: silicone handle can reduce vibration feedback and protect users' hands.
The large contact area could distribute force and protect your trim, etc. Design highlight: the 15 degree wedged center makes it convenient for removing the trim and baseboard.
The ergonomic design could help you easy to hold it. The build-in spring design gives better help to separate trim from wall quickly and freely.
Durable and high quality material: Made of durable 65 Mn steel which can prevent itself from corroding. Trim puller will save you the trouble of using board spacer or shim. You only need to use a hammer to strike the trim puller downward into the trim. What’s more, baseboards, walls, the nail puller and nuts wrench make the trim puller better to fit its work.
9. GOZWELL #ad
Trim Puller, Tile Baseboard Molding Siding Flooring Remodeling Removal Tool Blue #adGOZWELL #ad
- Made from durable, heat-treated steel, it is sure to last a long time and the handle absorbs any vibration and will not hurt your hand. Doesn't damage drywall or trim / materials, integrated center wedge does the job for you, works faster and with less tools.
Large contact area distributes force and will not put a hole in your drywall, wedge center for easy extraction of trim and baseboards.
Twisting action works best, use a hammer to drive the Trim Puller downward between the trim and wall. Use to remove tile, flooring and other materials, no shim or board spacer needed. Hangable hand multi-function Home Improvement Wood Tile Flooring Trim Molding Removal Tool.
|Part Number||trim puller|
10. Warner Manufacturing #ad
Painter's Series, Warner Pry Bar for Molding & Trim Removal, 10350A #adWarner Manufacturing #ad
- Use to pull nails. Comfortable, lightweight, solvent resistant handle to reduce hand fatigue. Polypropylene core with soft rubber over mold handle is molded to the hardened high carbon steel blade. Blade isn't painted, so no coating to scuff wall surface.