As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. EPAuto #ad
EPAuto 3/8-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10-80 ft.-lb. / 13.6-108.5 Nm #adEPAuto #ad
- Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Accessories included: 3/8" to 1/4" drive adapter, 3/8" to 1/2" drive adapter and 3/8" drive extension bar. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached.
Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Durable ratchet head: made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
2. LEXIVON #ad
LEXIVON 3/8-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10~80 Ft-Lb/13.6~108.5 Nm LX-182 #adLEXIVON #ad
- Identify the markings even in low-light conditions. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number. Performance - features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale.
Precision - ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Comfortable - comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
Durable - reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel. Long-lasting - rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
3. ARUCMIN #ad
ARUCMIN 3/8-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10-100 ft.-lb./15-135 Nm Dual-Direction Adjustable Torque Wrench Set #adARUCMIN #ad
- Professionally made 45-tooth ratchet head, accuracy error within ±4%. The scale adopts laser technology, not easy to wear. The handle is made of aluminum-titanium alloy, anti-skid, wgich is comfortable to grip, anti-rust and anti-corrosion. Excellent material extends the life of wrench. High accuracy: 10-100ft.
Lb. 15-135nm industrial grade torque wrench with a formal calibration certificate. More widely used for:Installation equipment, Electrical engineering, Product assembly. With 2 x adapter : 3/8"to1/2"，3/8"to1/4" ; 1x3/8"drive 3"extension bar. Dual-direction measures & wide use: the paddle of the wrench head can adjust the direction of use at any time, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance, so that the wrench can be used both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
Release the hand, which can easily install and remove the socket, and the lock knob will automatically rebound back to lock the value.
The torque wrench head is equipped with quick release button, firmly grasp the socket to prevent falling off. High quality & durability: the wrench head is made of hardened chromium-molybdenum alloy, with multi-sided bite teeth don't slip. Reliable & safe: when the set torque value is reached, dual range scale is clear and easy to read, the wrench will emits click sound to remind you to stop applying force to prevent overtorque damage to your items. More convenient to use. Easy to use & convenient: pull down the lock knob and hold it until the torque setting is completed.
4. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 3/8 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10-80 ft.-lb. | 24330 #adTEKTON #ad
- Includes 1-pc. 3/8 in. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached. Permanently marked, high-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out.
Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction. Drive torque wrench; Storage case; Product manual with torque conversion chart. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|
5. GEARWRENCH #ad
85076, GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive Electronic Torque Wrench, 10-135 Nm #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Handle vibrates, buzzer sounds & LED light shows solid. Multiple alerts when the target torque is reached prevent over torqueing of bolts. Color: Black. Digitally tracks torque measurement. Manufactured in Taiwan.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty; calibration accuracy warrantied for 90 days|
6. Park Tool #ad
Park Tool TW-6.2 Ratcheting Torque Wrench 10-60Nm Drive Tool 3/8-Inch #adPark Tool #ad
- The tw-6. 2 features a dial-adjust click system to pre-set the desired torque setting. Model number: QKTW62. High quality, ratcheting torque wrench to quickly and accurately measure and apply the proper amount of torque to components and accessories. Ratcheting 3/8 inch drive fitting.
|Brand||Park Tool #ad|
|Manufacturer||Park Tool #ad|
7. SUGPV #ad
Mini Digital Torque Wrench,3/8-inch Drive with Buzzer & LED, 1.33-44.25 ft-lbs1.8-60 Nm,4rd New Gen High Precision Electronic Torque Wrenches Bike Car Repairing Tool Calibrated #adSUGPV #ad
- Easy to use with auto shut off. 2 measuring modes, i. E. This digital torque wrench is constructed from high quality steel and ABS industrial plastics, handle and housing are oil and solvent resistant, can operate in tough conditions.
Provide precision torque measurement from 1. 33 to 44. 25 ft-lbs with accurate to 2% clockwise & 2. 5% counterclockwise in 001 ft-lb resolution.
Mini design easy to carry, only occupy a small position. Set target torque and the led & Buzzer indicator provides audible feedback when target torque is reached. Sug digital torque wrench meets or exceeds asme b107.
14-2004, iso 6789 standards. Real-time mode and peak mode, kgf-cm, with 9 sets of preset value memory capacity. Durable use and no calibration required, all the torque wrenches are pre-calibrated in the factory, you can use it immediately. Large lcd display which provides measurements in N-m, lbf-ft, lbf-in.
|Manufacturer||SUG New Energy Co., Ltd #ad|
8. eTORK #ad
ETORK Click-Style Torque Wrench 3/8-Inch Drive 50-250 In.-lb, 6-28 N.m #adeTORK #ad
- Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached. Operates and measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise direction. P> lifetime personal Use Guarantee . Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%.
9. eTORK #ad
2-20 ft.-lb., eTORK 3/8-Inch Drive "Click Style" Electronic Torque Wrench 25-250 In. lbs. #adeTORK #ad
- This wrench is intended for light applications. Accurate to +/- 3% in clockwise direction compared to most competitors +/- 4%. Lifetime Personal Use Guarantee. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Instantly converts between four different measurements Lb. In, N. M, lb. Ft, Kg. Cm. It has a range of 50-250 inch pounds which is 4-20 foot pounds. Wrench clicks and/or releases when preset torque value is reached.
10. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/4 Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench 10-150 in.-lb. | TRQ21101 #adTEKTON #ad
- Includes 1-pc. Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts.
Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4% clockwise and +/- 6% counterclockwise. Drive dual-direction torque wrench; Zipper case; Product manual with torque conversion chart. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
1/4 in. Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use. Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions for regular and reverse threaded fasteners.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|