As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Real Milk Paint #ad
Walls, Water Based, Window Sills, 16 oz., Kitchen Cabinets, Real Milk Paint, Low VOC, Finishing Cream for Wood Finishing, and Trim, Tabletops, Use over Milk Paint, Low Sheen #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- It’s washable in 24 hours. A great topcoat for Milk Paint, chalkpaint, or protective coating for wall paint and wood. Easy to apply - simply apply the wood conditioner to wood or painted surfaces with a rag, damp sponge, brush, soft cloth, or spatula.
Finishing creams are available in a variety of different finishes including Gloss, Low Sheen, and Flat. Or apply with a brush using a cross-hatch motion on walls.
Washable - finishing creams provide a washable topcoat finish that’s low VOC and low odor. The color of the wood surface does not change when Finishing Creams wood sealers are used.
Multiple uses - use for wood finishing on countertops, over window sills, tabletops, walls, kitchen cabinets, and trim. Finishing cream - finishing creams provide a water based topcoat and protective wood finish. Water based - finishing creams are water based and easy to clean up with soap and water. Finishing creams make the paint a shade darker and take 30 to 60 minutes to dry.
2. Real Milk Paint #ad
Slate, 16 oz, Marble, Real Milk Paint, Counter Tops, Granite, Sealer for Concrete, and Soapstone Sealer, Soapstone #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- Easy to apply - simply apply to unpolished stone surfaces without the need for continuous reapplication like mineral oil. Made from food-grade walnut oil and T1 carnauba wax flakes.
Stone protector - the stone sealer can be used to protect and seal soapstone, and other porous non-glossy surfaces, concrete, granite, slate, marble, leaving a long-lasting low luster finish. Multiple uses - use for finishing honed, natural stone surfaces as a granite sealer for countertops, marble countertop sealer, un-polished, and slate stone protector.
Vegan friendly - soapstone sealer is vegan friendly and made from plant based ingredients with no solvents, VOCs, or added fragrances. Natural - the marble sealer and protectant is made from all natural ingredients. Contains walnut oil which cures with oxygen and does not go rancid.
3. Miss Mustard Seed's #ad
Miss Mustard Seed's MilkCoat™, Washable Topcoat, Paint for Furniture, Low Odor No Sheen/Matte, Water-Based, Low VOCs, Brick, Walls, 16 oz, Cabinets, and Stone, Wood #adMiss Mustard Seed's #ad
- Indoor use: multiple indoor uses such as furniture, walls, tabletops, and cabinetry. High quality: water-based low odor and low VOCs in a single coat application. Easy application: Wipe on a thin layer over any painted surface.
Variety of sheens: no sheen/matte, and high sheen/Gloss. Matte is not recommended over black paint, Low Sheen/Satin, instead, try MilkWax or MilkOil. Washable finish: this is a durable water-resistant and washable finish great for kitchens and baths.
4. Real Milk Paint #ad
Beeswax, Soft Wood Wax Seal for Wood Finishing and Refinishing, Real Milk Paint, 16 oz., Wood Countertops, Sealer Coat for Cabinets, Furniture Paint, Clear, Satin #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- The soft wax helps seal and protect wooden surfaces, creating a matte, water-repelling barrier. Provides a lustrous matte finish and protective surface. The perfect finishing touch to shabby chic and antique furniture to prevent Milk Paint from fading or flaking.
Soft wood wax - a soft wax for furniture refinishing, top-coating other wood paints, sealing Real Milk Paint, and home furniture. Available in a range of colors to give you unlimited ways to create and bring your vision into reality.
Protect - wood wax can be used as a water-resistant wood sealer. It’s ideal to seal over Milk Paint, chalk paint, or create a patina on wood furniture.
Easy to use - simply apply the paste wax onto the surface with a brush or rag. Buff off any excess wax. Natural - made from natural bee’s wax and carnauba wax paste, with no harsh solvent smell. Also great for highlighting grain on wooden furniture. Matte finish - use the soft wax as a wood sealer to create a matte sheen, it dries hard and does not turn white in deep crevices.
5. Real Milk Paint #ad
Use over Milk Paint, Kitchen Cabinets, Real Milk Paint, Wood Furniture, and Tabletops, Warm Black, 8 oz., Zero VOC Wood Wax for Wood Finishing #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- Natural - the wood sealer is made from natural ingredients and contains no volatile organic compounds VOCzero VOC sealants. The chestnut brown color creates depth and contrast on raw wood, burnishing paste, over Milk Paint, or other finishes.
Easy to apply - use for wood finishing by rubbing onto surface brushing in the corners and wiping off the excess with a brush or rag. It’s made with walnut oil, carnauba wax, and pigments. Multiple uses - zero voc wax is a permanent wax that can be used to create a protective barrier over Milk Paint.
Use on unfinished wood furniture, tabletops, countertops, and kitchen cabinets. Zero voc wax - a soft creamy wax for wood finishing. High performance - the wood butter provides a high performance finish that will not melt or wipe off with cleaning products when dry. It’s simple and quick to apply on a range of surfaces.
6. Real Milk Paint #ad
Protector with Tung Oil for Finishing Fence, Real Milk Paint, Wood Finish for Outdoor Furniture 16 oz Outdoor Defense Oil, Sealer, Deck, Cedar Garden Bed #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- Outdoor defense oil - finish and revive wooden surfaces. Safe for use on garden beds containing edible plants. Enhances the natural wood grain finish. Matte finish - the furniture oil can be applied straight from the bottle with a brush and creates a matte finish.
The natural ingredients provide a warm glowing finish, Pine Oil, with added zinc which provides UV protection. Natural - made with 100% pure tung oil, and zinc.
Ideal to use as a protective seal on exterior woods like shutters, raised garden beds, unfinished furniture, decking, and picnic tables. Multiple uses - the wood oil is ideal for finishing adirondack chairs, decks, fencing, concrete patios, log pine furniture, or wooden storage sheds.
The oil penetrates deep into the wood grain. Compatibility - the wood finish sealant is a penetrating oil that can be used on wood, stone, concrete, or any absorbent material. Use over milk Paint to prevent fading or flaking. 3-5 coats provides moderate protection.
7. Real Milk Paint #ad
Carnauba Wax Paste, 16 oz., Kitchen Cabinets, Real Milk Paint, Clear, Wood Wax for Wood Finishing, and Tabletops, Wood Furniture, Use over Milk Paint #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- For large surfaces - the wood sealer is a hard-drying paste wax made for large surfaces and can be used on furniture, wood floors, tabletops, and painted wood. It provides a rich, satin luster and protective finish to wood and painted surfaces.
Use on wood furniture, tabletops, countertops, metal, and kitchen cabinets. Multiple uses - carnauba wax can be used to create a protective barrier over Milk Paint and all finished surfaces.
Wax - a hard wax paste for wood finishing. It’s simple and quick to apply on a range of surfaces. Protective finish - the furniture wax will not melt in the sun like other waxes. Easy to apply - use for wood finishing by rubbing on very thin with a rag. Carnauba wax is clear and provides a high sheen that is hard and not tacky or sticky. Carnauba. Buff hard with a cloth or stiff brush for best results.
8. Real Milk Paint #ad
And Tabletops, 16 oz., Good Ol’ Brown Wax for Wood Finishing, Real Milk Paint, Use over Milk Paint, Wood Floors, Wood Furniture #adReal Milk Paint #ad
- Use it to create a protective finish over Milk Paint and add definition over light colors. The wax can be buffed by hand or machine. Restores sheen to finished wood surfaces, provides a protective water-resistant barrier, leaving a soft polish and luster.
Versatile - the wood butter can be used on wood floors as a natural wax, to fill nail holes and scratches, on unfinished wood furniture, and to restore any tired wood surface to add color and glaze.
Natural - the wood sealer is made using carnauba wax, beeswax, and candelilla wax with a natural resinous hydrocarbon color that’s PCB free. Multiple uses - good ol’ brown wax colors in nicks and scratches, whilst bringing out the wood grain. Easy to apply - the creamy consistency is ideal for wood finishing and easy to apply. Brown wax - a creamy, light colored brown wax for wood finishing.
9. General Finishes #ad
Pint, General Finishes Flat Out Flat Topcoat #adGeneral Finishes #ad
- Preserves the look, feel and color of chalk paint and milk paint. Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate.
Vastly improves durability. Water-based, easy to use, warm soapy water cleanup. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable.
10. Jolie #ad
120 ml, home decor and accessories, Odor-Free, Jolie Finishing Wax, Non-Hazardous, Protective topcoat for Jolie Paint, Use on interior furniture, walls, cabinets, Clear #adJolie #ad
- To purchase jolie paint for your project, search ASIN B09JHM8NT4 in Amazon search bar. Jolie paint works beautifully with the Jolie Finishing Waxes.
Soft consistency and easy to apply: highlight texture and moldings and create custom finishes. For best results, always apply Clear Finishing Wax to your piece before applying colored Finishing Waxes.
Apply to painted surface or directly on raw wood with a Jolie Wax Brush. Premium chalk finish paint wax - Odorless, non-hazardous, and water-resistant sealing wax; available in a variety of colors. Creates a durable matte flat finish or it can be buffed to add a subtle sheen.