As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jorgensen #ad
2-pack, 90°Cabinet Master Parallel Jaw Bar Clamp Set, JORGENSEN 36-inch Bar Clamps #adJorgensen #ad
- Ideal for a wide range of woodworking such as panel glue-ups, boxes, cabinets, frames and raised panel doors. Reinforced steel and castings protected by orange plastic add strength to the jaws.
Of clamping force. Maximum opening capacity is 36 inches. Heavy-duty steel jaws and high-carbon steel bar for up to 1500 lbs. A reversible head enables spreader clamping and a clamp stand provides easy adjustments, while the maple handles won't wear down your hands.
2. Jorgensen #ad
99216A, 4-pack,One-Hand Light Duty E-Z Hold Clamp/Spreader, Jorgensen 6" Spreader/Bar Clamp Set #adJorgensen #ad
- One-handed clamp - as a standard, quick-acting clamp, the patented and innovative sliding head maintains substantially higher clamping forces up to 300 lbs. Bar: 1/8”*1/2” plated, round-edge, high-carbon steel; Advancing handle: glass-filled nylon.
Not only can these versatile clamps can be easily converted into a spreader Clamps, feature our exclusive patented feature that allow two clamps to be joined together to make a clamp with more than double the opening capacity of a single Clamp.
Applications occasion - suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects. Basic parameter - throat depth : 2-3/8” from bar top of pad; maximum opening capacity: 6”; Normal load limit: 150 lbs.
The unique in-line advancing handle provides Comfort and ease of the use, permits greater travel per squeeze. With 2-3/8 inch reach and furnished with soft and durable plastic pads. Light-duty e-z hold design - the e-z hold design allows clamp to be used in two ways - clamp or spreader. Features - these bar clamps combine the speed and ease of single-handed use.
3. PONY #ad
One-Handed Spreader, with Load Limit Indicator, PONY Jorgensen 12in Bar Clamps Set for Woodworking, E-Z Hold F Clamp, Medium Duty 300 lbs Load Limit, 2-pack #adPONY #ad
- Great tools for hobbyist, cabinet makers, carpenters, woodworkers, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types. Removable and deep-reach jaw pads help to protect your work. One-handed clamp: the medium duty clamp with force display window which up to 300 lbs will help you precisely control the power applied.
The innovative sliding head maintains higher clamping forces, The quick-release handle and trigger combine the speed and ease of single-handed use.
The comfort grip and quick-release design make it simple to get a firm grasp. Features: reinforced nylon handle and blackening surface bar with high frequency heat treated make the clamp strong and durable. Basic parameter: load limt: 300 lbs; throat depth: 3-3/8" from bar to top of pad; Max opening: single clamp-12", joint clamp-28-3/4", single spreader-20", joint spreader-40".
E-z hold design: the versatile clamp can be easily converted into a spreader, and you can also connect two clamps together to make a longer clamp or spreader which is super convenient and stronger than you'd expect. Applications: clamps for woodworking is used in a wide range of medium-duty woodworking & DIY projects.
4. Jorgensen #ad
For Woodworking, JORGENSEN 2-pack Steel Bar Clamps Set, 600 Lbs Load Limit, 12-inch Medium Duty #adJorgensen #ad
- Multiple-disc-clutch design consist hardened plated steel clutch disc and one spring which allows the sliding head to hold securely at any point along the bar.
Sliding head design makes this style fast acting: the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw with large easy grip handle and swivel pad. The throat depth is 2-1/2 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 12 inch and the Normal load limit is 600 lbs.
With soft and durable plastic pads, steel bar is plated to be rust resistant and the iron castings have an orange baked enamel finish. Designed for all types of medium-duty clamping, and Ideal for hobbyist, carpenters, woodworkers, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types.
5. Jorgensen #ad
24-inch, Jorgensen 2-pack Medium Duty Steel Bar Clamp Set with 600 lbs Load limit #adJorgensen #ad
- Application occasion - suitable for a wide range of woodworking. Multiple-disc-Clutch holds securely at any point along the bar. Feature - rust resistant zinc plated steel bar; Sliding head with multiple disc-clutch holds work securely; New comfort grip handle with fast moving screw.
Strong, making this style fast-acting, light-weight steel bars are rust-resistant. Threads; swivel: 3/4’’ diameter, round-edge, high-carbon steel; Screw: 3/8’’ diameter cold-drawn steel with special, plated steel, ball-and socket type.
All adjustments are made in the moveable sliding head, easy to open and close and suitable for “close quarters” clamping. Strong, lightweight steel bars are rust-resistant. Steel bar clamps are used by professional cabinet makers, metalworkers, woodworkers, carpenters, and with confidence by the doit-yourself homeowner on weekend projects.
Materials - our clamps are proudly made using high quality materials for lasting value and great performance. Sliding-head design - the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw. Basic parameter - max opening: 24”; load limit: 600 lbs; reach: 2-1/2’’ from edge of bar to center-line of screw; bar: 1/4”x3/4” plated, smoothly cut U. S. S.
6. Jorgensen #ad
12-inch One Hand Clamp, JORGENSEN 2-pack Ratchet Bar Clamps Set, Medium Duty, E-Z Hold Expandable Spreader #adJorgensen #ad
- With soft and durable plastic pads, contoured comfort grip and quick release lever. Easily converted to a spreader clamp, comfortable one-handed clamping. The throat depth is 3-1/3 inch, the maximum opening capacity is 12 inch and the Normal load limit is 300 lbs.
Suitable for a wide range of woodworking & DIY projects. These unique bar clamps are ideal for hobby, craft and model projects. Exclusive patented feature to expand the opening capacity by joining two clamps together with no tools or added accessories needed.
7. Jorgensen #ad
JORGENSEN 4-pack Steel Bar Clamps Set, for Woodworking, 600 Lbs Load Limit, 6-inch & 12-inch Medium Duty #adJorgensen #ad
- Designed for all types of medium-duty clamping, woodworkers, carpenters, and Ideal for hobbyist, metalworkers and professional trades people of all types.
Throat depth: 2-1/2 inch, load limit: 600lbs, Maximum opening capacity: 6 inch & 12inch. Multiple-disc-clutch design consist hardened plated steel clutch disc and one spring which allows the sliding head to hold securely at any point along the bar.
Sliding head design makes this style fast acting: the sliding head is threaded to accommodate the screw with large easy grip handle and swivel pad. With soft and durable plastic pads, steel bar is plated to be rust resistant and the iron castings have an orange baked enamel finish.
8. Pony Jorgensen #ad
Pony Jorgensen 3736 Steel Bar Clamp, 36-Inch #adPony Jorgensen #ad
- Maximum reach of 2 in. Used in hobby-craft, light-duty woodworking, home-shop and do-it-yourself projects. Protective pads made of thick, durable plastic. These are ideal for all types of medium-duty clamping and is a workhorse for its size and design. Maximum opening capacity of 36 in.
|Brand||Pony Jorgensen #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arrow Fastener #ad|
9. Pony Jorgensen #ad
JORGENSEN 8048 Cabinet Master 48 Inch 90 Degree Parallel Steel Bar Clamp #adPony Jorgensen #ad
- Clamping force and load limit 1, 500 lbs. Steel bar dimensions: the 1-3/16 in. Clamping face dimensions: 3-7/8 in. Width. Height by 1-7/8 in.
By 3/8 in. Features multiple clutch disks made from hardened and plated round edge high carbon steel. Distributes pressure over large surface area to ensure firm grip and protect workpiece.
|Brand||Pony Jorgensen #ad|
10. Jorgensen #ad
Bar Clamp for Woodworking, Quick Release Gear Clamp with 600 lbs Load Limit, 2 Pack, Jorgensen 4-inch Bar Clamp Set #adJorgensen #ad
- With a quick push on the power bar the gear clamp is easy to adjust and release. Rapid action: the handy quick release button releases the clamp instantly. Maximum opening capacity: 4 inches. Maximum load Limit: 600 pounds.
Throat depth is 3 inches. Note: open the handle to the maximum then slide to clamp whatever your clamping then pull the lever towards the black bar. Minimal movement during tightening: Holds very well and doesn't cause "shifting" or "twisting" while tightening. .