As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Heliatos #ad
Complete 4 Panel Hybrid Solar Water Heater Kit #adHeliatos #ad
- Slash your electric or gas bill. Hybrid system - Never be without hot water even on cloudy days. Connects to your existing electric or gas water heater. Heats water for your house or cabin using the sun.
2. Stiebel Eltron #ad
Stiebel Eltron ACC300 Accelera 300 Electric Water Heater, WHITE, 80 Gallon #adStiebel Eltron #ad
- Cools and dehumidifies the air around it. 80 gallon storage capacity. Sacrificial anode rod. 5 energy factor. Reduces hot water costs by up to 80%. 2.
|Brand||Stiebel Eltron #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stiebel Eltron #ad|
|Part Number||ACCELERA 300|
|Warranty||10 year warranty - product must be installed by licensed personne;|
3. Westinghouse #ad
Westinghouse 80 Gal. 10 Year 13,500-Watt Electric Water Heater with Durable 316 l Stainless Steel Tank #adWestinghouse #ad
- Laser welded 316 l stainless steel tank resists corrosion. 240-volt connection required for installation. 3-elements provide quicker recovery between hot water draws. 3-elements provide additional capacity for longer continuous operation. 10-year warranty on tank, 1-year parts.
4. AO Smith #ad
A.O. Smith HPTU-50 Voltex Hybrid 50 Gal Electric Heat Pump #adAO Smith #ad
- Select from efficiency, Hybrid, or Electric modes to match heating requirements to environmental conditions and hot water demand. Dual voltage Capable.
Vacation mode reduces operating costs and provides freeze protection. Energy Star Qualified. Reduce water heating costs up to 73% compared to a standard electric water heater.
|Brand||AO Smith #ad|
|Manufacturer||AO Smith #ad|
5. Bosch Thermotechnology #ad
Wall or Floor Mounted, Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 7-Gallon ES8, Eliminate Time for Hot Water, Shelf #adBosch Thermotechnology #ad
- Easily mounted: can be shelf, wall or floor mounted bracket included for vertical orientation only; simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water.
Of water supply or horizontally 5. 1 gal. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Electrical requirements Amp 12A/Volts 120 Operating pressure-150 psi. Reliable water source: easily hard-wire the 7-gallon model to provide the on-demand reliable water source your home or office needs.
Of water supply- vertical orientation is installed with the cold and hot lines on top of the unit. Convenient hot water heater: 7 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it.
Water fittings-3/4 inch Male NPT. Dimensions : 17. 5 w x 17. 5 h x 14. 5 d inches. Important information: heating capacity of 1440 watts and a temperature range of 65-145°F max. Installed vertically or horizontally: this larger model can be mounted vertically 7 gal.
6. EcoSmart #ad
EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology,White, 27 KW at 240 Volts #adEcoSmart #ad
- Compact size saves valuable storage space, while the stylish and advanced design is pleasing to the eye and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement. Prior to purchase & installation, 3 40 required breakers, 240 volts, 112.
5 maximum power amp, please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements. Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water; Activation Flow: 03 gpm. Required breaker quantity: Three 40 Amp Double Pole. Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
Recommended electrical Panel: 200 Amps. Electrical requirements: 27 kW, 3 8 required wire. Amperage Draw:113 A. Dimensions :17H x 17W x 3. 625d inches ;pipes fittings :3/4 inch NPT. Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water. Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty on electronics, exchanger and element. Warranty only covers cost of heater; does not cover labor or any incidental damages.|