As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Klein Tools #ad
Hand Saw with Lockback at 180 and 125 Degrees and Tether Hole, Klein Tools 31737 Folding Jab Saw / Drywall Saw #adKlein Tools #ad
- Hand saw has faster cutting blade with triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions. Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw. Lanyard hole for tethering. Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags.
Folding saw with durable carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws. Comfortable, non-slip grip handle. Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
2. QWORK #ad
8" Black Nylon Elastic Sheath for Chef Knife, QWORK Long Scabbard Sheath #adQWORK #ad
- It is an ideal way to keeping a chef knife. Keep safety - it can prevent the blade from hurting you or your children. High quality - made of high quality oxford, this sheath is durable, stable and wear resistant. Usage - it can be used for a chef's knife with 8" blade length and blade width less than 2".
100% satisfied service - enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 100% Satisfied Service in one Month! You can also hang the sheath on your belt for carrying. Easy to carrying - you can take the sheath to everywhere in a safe way without hurting.
3. IRWIN #ad
IRWIN Tools ProTouch Drywall/Jab Saw 2014100 #adIRWIN #ad
- For roughing in drywall, plumbing, cutting out HVAC, and electrical openings or cutting ceiling tile openings. Ergonomic handle with ProTouch rubberized grip provides comfort and control.
Tri-ground teeth are aggressive for fastest, smoothest cutting. Thick-body blade is exceptionally rigid for better cut control.
4. Goldblatt #ad
Sheetrock Saw for Wallboard, Plywood and PVC, Drywall, Jab Saw, Goldblatt Folding Drywall Saw, Hand Saw with Soft Grip Handle #adGoldblatt #ad
- Ergonomic handle - anti-slip super grip handle resists slipping, adding comfort. Specification & dimension - total length: 11-3/4 inch 299 mm; handle length: 6-3/4 inch 172 mm; Saw Blade Length: 5 inch 127 mm, Saw Blade HRC 62-68. Ideal for your home DIY and for framers, general contractors and woodworkers.
Deep gullets between saw teeth keeps blade free of material. 8 tpi bi-metal blade cuts in both directions push and pull. Handhold size for easy store in your tool bag.
. Application - designed for precise cutting drywall, plywood, wallboard, plastic and PVC. The proper size design fit most hand size and help lessen fatigue when cutting, allows for superior cutting angle. Secure lock & portable construction - lock system prevents the blade from accidental close during use.
Faster cutting - precision triple ground teeth allows for smooth, faster and effortless cutting. Press red button on the handle, for safety open and close without risk. Foldable design for easy carry. Extra secured blade to handle assembly for safety. The jab saw features with a sharpened tip that punches through drywall or other similar materials with ease.
5. KAKURI #ad
Wood, KAKURI Jab Saw with Sheath 5-1/4" for Cutting Drywall, Japanese Pull Saw Hand Keyhole Saw Tool, Made in JAPAN, Black, Wallboard, Plaster #adKAKURI #ad
- Only high-grade Japanese carbon steel is used. Product specifications: made in japan / size: 1. 9×09×11. 2 inches / handle & sheath: pp resin / blade: japanese carbon steel / Blade Length: 5-1/4 inches 135 mm / Weight: 2.5 oz. Safe special blade cover: with plastic sheath for convenient storage.
Useful for various drilling work such as electricity, water, and gas construction. The ideal saw for cutting plasterboard and curving wood. The saw weighs only 2.
5 oz, making it easy to carry and easy to handle even for women. Japanese high grade special fine jab saw: a special razor blade than general saw blades, and can cut wood with minimum force and short time. Authentic pro tool.
Official english instruction: kakuri official english instruction is included. It is safe when you carry it. Since the blade width is narrow, it can be used for cutting wood or cutting curves. Replaceable blade type: the blades can be replaced for the heavy user, so you only need to replace the blades during hard work. The blade is razor-sharp and durable. A professional tool that can be used by professional gardeners and carpenters.
6. Klein Tools #ad
Plywood, and Plastic Cutting Applications, Klein Tools 725 6-Inch Jab Saw, Hand Saw for Wallboard, Drywall #adKlein Tools #ad
- Hardened, carbon steel blade for durability. Hardened, beveled blade point for scoring and plunge cuts. Drywall saw blade with triple ground teeth for a fast cut.
Flat-end grip for palming or punching through drywall. Blade cuts in both directions push and pull. Hand saw cuts drywall, wallboard, plywood, and plastic. Handle structure designed for strength and durability.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer|
7. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-22-0304 6 Inch Drywall and Plaster Rasping Jab Saw w/ Rubber Handle #adMilwaukee #ad
- Rasping holes: these holes built into the sides of the knife make it easier for you to expand the holes of your drywall faster than a standard jab saw. Dual teeth blade: The unique blade texture is optimized for fast sawing through thin materials.
Application: use this to saw through drywall and plaster for demolition or renovation jobs. Rubber handle: the rubber overgrip helps you maintain complete control over your cuts in slippery conditions. Flat pommel: you can tap on the flat end of the knife with a hammer or your palm to help it dig into your walls with greater ease.
8. Goldblatt #ad
6-inch Jab Saw, Keyhole Saw with Soft Grip Handle, Hand Saw, Sheetrock Saw, Wallboard Saw with 8-TPI Bi-metal Blade, Goldblatt Drywall Saw #adGoldblatt #ad
- Always need your suggestion to make progress. What's included: a jab saw with comfortable grip. Professional developed to meet your expectations. If you are not satisfied with the jab saw, never hesitate to contact us .
Applicable object: suitable for drywall, plywood, cement board, wallboard, thin paneling and PVC. Blade features: d6a+m2 6 inch bi-metal smooth blade, both sides have inverted teeth to increase the pulling force, three cutting surfaces leads to 50% faster than traditional versatile tooth.
Practical & durable: sharpened tip with an oblique angle for plasterboard or splint.
Precision cross-ground teeth cut in both push and pull directions for fast, clean, and effortless cutting. Ergonomic grip design: lightweight jab saw with soft grip and slip-resistant handle, ergonomically designed for continuous use with minimal fatigue, larger handle guard for improved safety. Deep gullets between saw teeth keeps blade free of material.
9. Craftsman MainWare #ad
Craftsman 6" Double Edge Wallboard Saw with Bonus Sheath #adCraftsman MainWare #ad
- Double edge sided Blade For Multi-Directional Cutting. Hardened and Tempered Steel Blade. Heavy duty Rubber Grip Handle. Package contents: 1 6" Wallboard Saw 1 Storage Pouch. Cuts through wallboard And Synthetic Building Materials.
|Brand||Craftsman MainWare #ad|
10. Milwaukee #ad
Milwaukee 48-08-0510 Job Saw Sheath #adMilwaukee #ad
- Nylon belt loop. Elastic sides for easy insertion and removal of Job Saw. Hook & loop closure. Three pockets to store blades. Made from durable 600 denier polyester, same as Milwaukee's soft sided carrying bags.