As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ideal Industries #ad
IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. SureTrace 61-959 Circuit Tracer Open/Closed with Clamp #adIdeal Industries #ad
- Finds breakers and fuses, wires in walls ceilings and floors, dead shorts, splice errors, and buried conductors. Works on energized or de-energized circuits 0-600V AC/DC. Long battery life: long battery life allows for 25 hours open circuit testing or 6 hours short circuit tracing.
We’ve been committed to the craft and its craftsmen for over 100 years. Clear indication: audible indication intensifies with signal strength. Regardless of the position the tracer is in, the display will orient itself in 90 degree increments to an easy-to-read vertical position.
Powerful circuit tracer: your ideal troubleshooting solution. Ideal suretrace technology: suretrace circuit tracers feature a rotating display in the industry.
Easy-to-replace aA batteries provide the tracer with 4 times the tracing power. Ideal quality: family-owned, professionally run company with a long history of building relationships, providing top customer service and setting industry standards. A red led display indicates a numeric value 0-99, providing a quick and easy way to determine signal strength and proximity to a conductor carrying the signal from the transmitter.
|Brand||Ideal Industries #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
2. PTE #ad
Automotive, Find & Trace Wires & Cables, Features Alligator Clips & RJ11 Plug, Network Telephone Line, Test Circuit Continuity, Coaxial, PTE™ Wire Tracer & Circuit Tester -Tone Generator & Probe Kit #adPTE #ad
- Trace through obstacles - thanks to the tone signal, you can track your cable through ceilings, under floors, inside walls, etc quickly without taking the risk of not knowing exactly where your wires are located Use only one alligator clip in Tone Mode ".
Suitable for electrical wires, Landlines, Coaxial cables, single strand, broken wires, Automotive cables etc. No risk - one-year warranty and friendly customer service from seller TrueToSource! Detects short/open circuit/ telephone line - thanks to the CONT mode, you can check for short and open circuits, and the RJ11 connector lets you test telephone systems easily Use both Alligator clips in Continued Mode.
Adjustable sensitivity - the variable sensitivity dial allows you to identify a single wire when multiple wires are routed in close proximity, ensuring precision and safety while avoiding false detection. Find wires quickly and accurately - detect wires in a range of applications including buried wires, etc. Not meant for live electrical wires.
3. Amprobe #ad
Amprobe BT-120 Circuit Breaker Tracer #adAmprobe #ad
- Identifies circuit breakers on energized 120V electrical systems. Receiver always finds the right breaker - automatic sensitivity adjustment removes ambiguity from the search by indicating the correct breaker with light and sound.
Ul listed and complies with european standard EN61010-1: 2001, Category II 120V. Compatible with standard 90 to 120V AC 50/60Hz breaker system. The red led indicator on the transmitter verifies that the receptacle is energized before receptacle or wiring maintenance.
4. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets. Transmitter incorporates a gFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices.
Gfci tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker. Operates on 90-120V AC circuits.
Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located. Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use. This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
5. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester ET310 & Circuit Breaker Finder Accessory Kit, Circuit Breaker Leads, Circuit Breaker Adapters Klein Tools 69411 #adKlein Tools #ad
- Product 1: receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located. Product 2: for use with et300 and ET310 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder.
Product 1: this circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected. Product 1: tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter, connected to the electrical outlet or fixture and a Receiver, used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker.
Product 2: includes standard 3-prong to 2-prong grounding adapter. Product 2: alligator clip adapter enables use on bare wires. Product 1: operates on 90-120V AC circuits. Product 2: light socket adapter for finding the correct circuit of a lighting fixture.
6. Fluke Networks #ad
Fluke Networks 26000900 Pro3000 Tone Generator and Probe Kit with SmartTone Technology #adFluke Networks #ad
- Tone and trace wire on non active networks; SmartTone technology provides 5 distinct tones for exact pair identification; Battery: 9 volt alkaline. Pro3000 unfiltered probe with ergonomic sleek design, loud speaker is audible in noisy locations, 3.
5 millimeter headphone jack. Push button switch selects Solid, Alt and Off. Sends a loud tone up to 16 kilometer 10 miles in most cables and provides 5 distinct cadences for isolating individual wire pairs. Precise smarttone technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification, replaceable tip.
|Brand||Fluke Networks #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fluke Networks #ad|
7. Extech #ad
Extech, 1218G95EA CB10-Kit Handy Electrical Troubleshooting Kit with 5 Functions #adExtech #ad
- Ac voltage detector with flashlight. Circuit breaker finder with outlet/GFCI tester. Convenient carrying case. Local continuity checking is accomplished by a bright flashing LED and loud pulsating beeper.
8. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V Standard Electrical Outlet #adKlein Tools #ad
- Flashing arrow indicator for easy identification. This circuit breaker finder can find the corresponding circuit breaker of any 120V standard electrical outlet quickly, accurately, and automatically.
No. 69411, sold separately includes light socket adapter and alligator clip assembly. Auto power-off feature saves battery life. 90 to 120v operation. Strong transmitter reaches distances up to 1000-feet. Accessory kit cat. Microprocessor controlled for more reliable identification.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||Klein electronic test and measurement devices (and accessories), manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years from the date of purchase (unless otherwise noted on the product packaging).|
9. Klein Tools #ad
For Standard 3-Wire 120V Electrical Outlets, Klein Tools 80016 Circuit Breaker Finder Tool Kit with Accessories, 2-Piece Set & RT250 GFCI Receptacle Tester with LCD Display #adKlein Tools #ad
- Product 1: circuit breaker tool kit can help quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected. Product 1: operates on 90-120V AC circuits.
No. Product 2: test gfci trip time in seconds to find out if the trip breaker is functioning. Et310 receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located.
Product 2: detect wiring faults of open ground, dual open neutral and ground, open neutral, reversed hot/ground, open hot, and reversed hot/neutral. Product 2: auto-hold function is convenient for hard-to-reach outlets.
Product 1: digital circuit breaker finder with gfCI Outlet Tester Cat. Product 2: large clear lcd readout on receptacle tester to instantly view results without the need to look at a chart to understand results. Product 1: transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices.
10. Power Probe #ad
Power Probe Short/Open Circuit Finder NO Box ECT3000B Car Test Tool, Open Circuit Tracer, Electrical Circuit Tester, Short Circuit Indicator #adPower Probe #ad
- New ergonomic housing. Signal distance bar indicates distance height from short to ground or open circuits. Longer 10-minute Auto shut off time. Led light on receiver illuminates the work space area.
|Brand||Power Probe #ad|
|Manufacturer||Power Probe #ad|